𝟚

⚠️TW : Mention of suicide, bullying⚠️

"I will gave you a advice. Die and revive as someone else"

"They want me to die,
Then I'll die"

🏐
🏐
🏐
🏐

🏐

Pratice

Sliding my feet on the floor I head to the gymnasium. That was the first time I was scared of going to practice. I shouldn't have said that to Jenna. I looked at the door who blocked the path between the inside of the gymnasium and the outside. Where I am standing practically shaking.

I put my hand on the door ready to push it when I hear two voice. Yuki, Jenna and our captain. "L/n is so annoying can't we just kick her out ?", again that annoying fucking voice. I swear one day I will beat her blonde ass face. "We can't even tho she's a slut, she's a good player and we can use it to our advantage", the captain respond. I put my nails into my palm tighten my grip angry.

"It's so annoying I have to play nice with L/n so she can help me, but I hate her so much ! I saw her with Kita earlier ! He was looking at her so lovingly I wish I could rip her face off !", I feel like throwing up. I thought alteast Yuki was on my side. I thought she was nice. Tears came to my eyes but I grip the door with strenght. My heart was beating so fast and my rage becoming higher and higher as I push the door open and step toward the three girls.

"I don't understand what is your fucking problem with me. I didn't do anything wrong. I did everything I could in volleyball. I made this team win. I didn't insult any of you. I didn't treat bad any of you. Tell me !", the three girls seemed taking back by my sudden reaction, I'm usually quiet in front of them and not saying much. "TELL ME !", I yelled visibly angry, mad angry. My fist was shaking and my eyes had widened from the anger.

"Because you are a slut every boys want to fuck you. You are friends with every boys ! And you are so small you shouldn't be playing volleyball. I'm sure I can't step on you and let you die", Jenna said her arms across against her chest as she looked at me from her 6'0. The captain stepped in front of me and look at me from her giant height putting a hand on my shoulder.

"You are so fucking useless no wonder why your mother had given up on you", Jenna laughed a hand in front of his mouth. I slap her across the face "at least I have a parent who love me Jenna", she grinned her teeth together and kick me on my stomach hard making me fall on the floor. "shut up you slut !".

"That's the only think you can say ?", I smirked and Yuki step in front of Jenna. "You shouldn't be talking when everyone hate you y/n", her eyes that was finding so sweet has became full of haughtiness. "I don't get why you hate me... All of you. Just because I'm friends with the boys ? What the fuck is your problem ? What do I have to do ?", my eyes was still angry, but with a mix of misunderstanding.