Upcoming Books #1 - I Need AU and Book Titles

Here's Au's that dont have a Title yet-

Its an au about the rainbow Steve's and I keep focusing on the events, that I forgot an au name and how they should get to the au in a non cringe way. I've just been calling it 'aftermath of the aftermath' after that I need a Book title...

Then there's Villain!Light that I made a few days ago while listening to a meme called 'God-ish meme'  and since then, I have been deciding if he should have teammates or not, and if he does who and what will they be? And if Dark should come along and help the chromatics. I also just realized I didn't make him have a goal yet while writing this. I need to plan this book more before I end up publishing/make it

I also have Seven Prof. Red Au's (not including my new main au for him) I think I'm obsessed but I'm not sure, continuing on there's Vilante, Missing, Teacher, Corrupted, Crystal Holder, Villain and Banished. That's all that I can remember because I don't keep track of my Au's, and keep in mind I do a lot of cross over's between my Au's. So you might get a cross over Book when I feel like writing, which will be a while considering the fact I have an exam next week and I'm supposed to be studying. but no here I am just woke and went straight to Wattpad at 4am because I felt like it...

You guys might get a mini story if I feel like writing soon. I'm also making covers but at the same time I don't want too, because of my lack of drawing skills and the fact ibis paint decided to reset and I forgot to sign in yay- I also need cover ideas one's I can actually do.