12

————

————

Mariah hands grew more sweaty, she felt uncomfortable everybody was staring at her and jay." Why everybody staring?" Jay ask her.

Mariah knew why and didn't want to explain it until they went to class." Yo! Ethan?!" Ally walked to him smiling and crying.

Ally hugged him tightly." W-we thought you were dead!" Jay looks at Mariah asking her to get the unknown girl off of him.

Mariah pulled ally off of Jay," It's not him, my heart." She whispers. Ally chuckles pointing at him." What ya mean? This is him." Mariah and Jay walk away from her leaving her confuse.

"Come on, let's go to your class." Jay whines holing her arm." I don't wanna goo without you." Liah heart skipped a beat.

Smiling, she responds back," You have too, plus you haven't went to school since two years.. well.. real school." Jay rolled his yes going into his class.

"B- no buts." Mariah kissed his cheek pushing him into the classroom. He turn her way seeing she was giving him a thumbs up smiling.

Jay sighs giving his attention to the class where they was talking and whispering which mad jay even more nervous.

He clears his throat before speaking,"Hello... Um...m-my.. my name is Jay jones and it's not really much to learn about me.." He says.

"Yo! Nigga we know it's you stop trynna pretend. You isn't who you is." The boy shouted at jay.

Making the young teen mugs him off. Jay was going to say something but got interrupted by his teacher." Eth-jay sit right next to Eva." Jay nods his head.

He sat next to a girl who had her AirPods in doing her work. Jay admire the girl side profile." Nigga pay attention!" Notti slaps his head making hay push forward.

"Danm. Nigga ain't had to hit me that hart." Jay mumbles holding his head. The young girl looks up shocked.

She didn't say anything but was quiet staring at jay. Jay did the same thing until they broke eye contact glancing at their desks.

Eva was shocked to see her "ex boyfriend" still alive. "My name is Jay." Jay pulls his right hand out to shake hands with the young girl. Eva pulls her Hand out too.

"My name is Eva.." Jay nods his head shaking her head. It felt too much like her her and Ethan met. The first time. Ever.

It was like deja vu with her, she was confused on how "ethan" didn't remember her face. Eva hold her tears in not trying to embarrassed herself.

Jay noticed how beautiful Eva was, she had some of her hair in a ponytail with the rest down flat iron. With a white tank top with some grey pants on.

She had Jordan's on that match her outfit, Eva had a perfect body. She was mad fine in jay eyes but didn't want to mess with her mad Mariah at the same it.

It's hard to pick but jay remember with Ethan had said to him when he had met him in Mariah room when she left.

Don't break my baby's heart. Jay understood and kept it 100. Don't wanna break her heart because she is very nice. Sweet and have a bright personality.

Knows how to dress and more. Mariah was beautiful in his eyes too.

 Mariah was beautiful in his eyes too

————-

"You sure you aren't him?" Eva ask the boy who looks exactly like her ex boyfriend. She felt hurt.

"No.." Jay said breaking eye contact with her doing his homework. She didn't say anything else too him. So jay won't be uncomfortable.

I have to learn more about him. There's no way he isn't Ethan, bro.

Eba felt a tear drop her from her eyes wiping it quickly moving some of her hair out her face moving it behind her ear.

"This can't be real, bro." Eva says sniffing quietly as she does her homework. She couldn't take it no more and raise her hand to go to th bathroom.

The teacher noticed answering her question," Yes. Eva?" The teacher says." Can I go use the bathroom? It's in emergency." She says and her voice crack.

"Eva , you good?" The whole class ask her expect Jay who was staring at her licking his lip. He didn't knew he hurted her feelings.

She got up from her seat and his eyes landed to her butt. Which was moving as she walks. She left out the classroom walking to the bathroom.

Until she bumped into somebody looking up seeing.. Mariah." Shit.. I'm sorry.." Eva says picking up the person things with them.

"Nah.. you go- Eva?" Mariah glance up from the floor grabbing her things placing her it in her book bag. That's when she couldn't hold it bursting out tears covering her face.

Mariah was confused going her shoulders to hug her. Eva wrap her arms around her neck crying. She misses Ethan so much.

"I'm sorry.. Mariah. I miss him so much." Mariah heart dropped hearing her voice about Ethan. It felt like he was here but he wasn't he was dead and not coming back.

But god had their side, and brought a new boy exactly like Ethan but different name, different style, no rapping, more quiet then Ethan.

And not in no gang, more taller, has hair to his shoulders, bit more plump lips and has twists in his hair. He look exactly like him just about two to three things different.

But still identical too ethan Reyes.

Mariah rubs Eva back as she pour she heart out about Ethan, the same with Mariah. Some things with Mariah was similar to Eva.

"It's okay. He's in a Better place now." Liah says moving Eva face from her neck that was now wet from Eva tears. They made eye contact.

Mariah grabs her face," listen to me, Eva.. Eva.. Eva?" Eva ignore her not once not twice but three times. She then glance where Eva was looking seeing it was jay.. Ethan twin.

Jay stood there awkwardly staring at the two girls with hands his pockets." Is y'all okay?" They both nods they head turning from his way.

"We talk about this at ma house. That's fine with you?" Jay was now stressed about what is going on with the girl he met that was crying over something.

And Mariah telling her to come over? He wanted just to be her and him.. alone.. together.

Jay sighs Turing around not wanting to make the mood change since the girl was sad. He left grabbing his things going to his next clsss not saying anything but doing his work.

It broke jay heart a lot but he kept it a secret. Jay was just going to go to his house after school. Check up his mom, sister, family, and friends.

"I'm tired." Jay says putting his grey sweater hoodie over his head falling asleep. He place his head down hiding his face.

Jay dreams about Liah until he left to the next class.