TWENTY-NINE|💘

(seungmin POV*)

Me and jeongin walked out of a small bakery, both of us munching on our large pretzels we had just gotten.

"Mmm, this is so good, I haven't had one of these in so long." Jeongin said happily. I was holding both of our build a bear stuffies, while jeongin ate his snack. He looks so happy, so adorable.

"I know right, me either but they're so good." I agreed. He hummed with a nod as he took another bite. "So where do you want to go next?" I asked, looking around.
There was a few different clothing stores around the food court, some sneaker shops, some designer brands; like Louis Vuitton and Dior.

"Hm...I don't know." He said, looking around to the same stores as me. "I already have all the new collections from Louis Vuitton.." he said still thinking.

"What about Dior?" I suggested. Jeongin shook his head and continued to look, we walked a bit further down the hall to see more options, we both looked to the left, jeongin suddenly stopping.

"What-" i asked, realizing that very second what store he was looking at.
Oh God... Victoria's secret..

"Jeongin...?"

He turned to look at me, flashing that all too fimilar smirk. "Let's go in there." He said, grabbing my hand. "Pleeaase~ Minnie~" he asked, squeezing my hand.

"Ok, ok....let's go" I agreed, shaking my head. This is not going to go well, I already know..

"Yayy! I promise you won't regret it, handsome." He teased, before dragging me into the store.

My entire face must have been red as we walked around, a bunch of women and their boyfriends walking around us with piles of colorful underwear and bras in their arms.

"So..... what do you wanna get?" I asked jeongin as I continued to awkwardly follow behind him through the crowd of couples.

"Just some lingerie." He said nonchalantly as we made it past all the cute bras and panties, entering a separate section of the store.
"Ohh!" He said suddenly, damn near making me jump before he yanked me in another direction.

"Look at these." He said, standing in front of a row of pastel, silk teddies.

"Those are cute." I nodded. "Which one do you want to get?"

"Hmm, I don't know, what color do you like better?" He asked, feeling the fabric.

"I don't care, any of them would look pretty on you."

"Oh c'mon Minnie, pick one, they have the pastel sets and there's the black and white ones too, which one do you like better?" He asked, tugging my arm.

"Alright, alright, I'll pick." I said, jeongin smiled, squeezing my hand again. "Alright how about the lavender one. I said, grabbing one out of the selection and holding it up.

"Ok!" Jeongin nodded, grabbing it from me and putting it in his little black hand cart.
"Ok, now for the actual lingerie." He said, putting his finger to his lips as he looked around.

"a-actual lingerie?" I asked.

"Uh huh, c'mon let's go." He said, once again taking me to the other side of the store somehow in a matter of seconds.