The best ending

“I can’t believe that you dad let you out,” my best friend said happily.

“My mom told him that he needed to let me have more fun sometimes.” Truthfully I was surprised that my mom convinced him to let me go too. Ever since last time when I snuck over to a guys house for a party and they found out. I told them that I was going to my best friend sarah’s house and they believed me. But really we were sneaking out to a party.

“Were almost there Ally!” my best friend Sarah screamed as she was driving down the road. We were supposed to meet our other friends there. We started out all together but we always ended up splitting up.

As soon as Sarah parked we both got out of the car and met up with out other friends. Two of them in our group were picked up by guys. I went to go fill up my cup again when I almost ran into someone on the way there. I have to admit he was so hot. There was something about his eyes that were so addicting. He walked over with me and we both filled up our cups. We walked into the house and started talking about our selfs as we sat on the couch. He got up to get us another drink and when he came back he sat back down on the coach. I was halfway through my drink when I started to get really dizzy. Next thing I knew he had picked me up and brought me into a bedroom. All of a sudden he was on top of me and I was screaming no. But then everything went black.