Telling Someone

Chapter two.

When I woke up I looked at my phone. It was almost 3:30 in the morning and I had to get home. I was alone in the bed when it hit me what had happened. I was raped. I ran out and saw some kids passed out on the floor. My car was still there but none of my friends were. I got into my car and drove home as fast as I could. My parents were still asleep. I called my friend Sarah who had rode with me to the party. I had asked her why she left me. She replied “Sarah this guy came up to me and told me that you said for me to leave whenever because you were going to ride home with him.” I instantly burst into tears. “Ally, whats wrong, are you okay, Ally answer me right now, whats wrong?”

“Um, sarah.”

“Yes, Ally?”

“I think you should come over for me to tell you.”

“Ok I will be over in ten minutes.”

“Thanks.”

 Sarah was over in about 10 minutes and it was almost 5:00 now. My parents were still asleep but wouldn’t care if she was there when they woke up. We would make up an excuse like we got bored at her house so we drove over here. When she got here she could tell that I had been crying.

“You need to tell me whats wrong right now.”

“Ok well at the party I was raped.” I explained the whole story to her.

“By who?”

“I have no clue. I’m guessing that it was the same guy who told you that he was going to take me home.”

“Oh my god. I’m so sorry.”

“It’s not your fault.”

We continued this conversation for a while and then we decided to go for a ride to talk more about things.