plum

(I've lost the plot, I know. But I promise u, it is worth a read:))

Jimin stands against the school gate, waiting for Kyo as he wants to walk her home.

"Kyo!" He called when he saw Kyo walking past the main gate with headphones on.

"Hey!" Jimin called again, and this time with a hold on her shoulder that startled her.

"What do you want?" She asked, lowering the headphones.

"I want to walk you home."

"It's okay, I'm good on my own."

Jimin accidentally grabbed her hand in a force.

"No, please. Let me thank you properly for getting rid of Yoonji. You're my life saver!" He screamed as his mind recalled the situation before.

"So now it's an act of gratitude?"

"What do you mean?"

"Jimin, I know you've been walking me home every single day - since last two years."

"Y-You noticed?"

"Yeah. Do you think anybody else wouldn't, with that big ass sunglasses and a baseball cap? Oh! Who is the only person in the school who joined the national baseball team? It's Jimin. And the sunglasses with the name 'Kwon' carved on each side - Jimin probably steal it from Mr. Kwon's car every evening when he helps with the books to be sent into his car, and return it by the morning when Mr. Kwon needs help with the book to be sent to the teacher's office. And yet. Mr. Kwon didn't notice it. How have you been doing it, Jimin?"

"Are you impressed yet?"

"No. My point is why are you stalking me."

"I did not stalking you. Or else, you would have been reporting me to the police like what you did to that one senior last year who broke into your house, stealing your mom's bra when he thought it was yours. But if you think I am stalking you- (this is inner jimin speaking: BUT IF SHE THINKS I AM A STALKER, WHY THERE IS NO REPORT OF ME TO THE POLICE?) why aren't you reporting me to the police, then?"

He caught her there.

"Because - " it was a long pause before she ended up speaking her thoughts.

"Because you bring no harm."

It was a long pause for Jimin, too. He thinks of the best way to grasp the situation and conclude it with

"You like me."

"No, I don't. When did I even say that?"

"Since i have the ability to read people's mind and now youre thinking - 'I let Jimin walk me home every day since the last two years because he brings no harm but safety to me and he doesn't know that I know it, he is my superhero camouflaged as stalker, I like him to the bottom of my heart, just let me hug him and shower him with kisses~'. That was lingering in your mind."

"Bullshit. You can't read my mind."

"I can. Now, think of what you're going to do after school."

"Thinking of beating the shit out of you."

"I said think. Not saying it out loud. Gosh, not only you like me, but you also have kink on me."

"Okay, stop. Stop whatever the fuck you are doing. I am going home, and you can follow after me- ten metres apart. TEN. If you cut any less, I'm going to the police."

"Fuck yes. After you~" He giggles like a kid, walking 7 metres behind her. Technically, how can you measure 10 metres when walking? It's not like you bring a goddamn measurement tape with you.

From 7 metres, it descended to 6, and 5 and 4 and 3 metres behind Kyo. When she reached home, her mom open the door to deliver freshly baked lasagna to the neighbours.

"Hey, Plum! You're home. And who is this guy?" Kyo smile faded as sheturnedn to see Jimin is awfully close behind her. Only inches apart.

"Hi, my name is Jimin. I am her a slave." He introduced. Kyo nudges his abdomen, hard.

"I'm kidding, I'm his friend who carries her bento bag. Nice to meet you, ahjumma. " He rised the beg that Kyo has been looking for the entire afternoon, which she thought she lost. Then he stalks, and now he steals.

"Hi, Jimin. Nice to meet you, too."

"Is that lasagna? Oh, I love lasagna!" He exclaimed, pointing at the lasagna in Kyo's mother hands.

"Jimin, would you stop. Go home."

"Actually, before Jimin can go home, I need extra hands to deliver this lasagna. Can both of you help me, please?"

"Sure, I am free all evening. "

"That's great. I need to deliver this to the next door, and Kyo, with the help of your personal bento bag carrier, there are 5 boxes of lasagna inside, with the customer names on it. Alright, gotta go!"

Kyo's mother, named Cathy, is an easy-going person. She is a fun mom who loves culinary.

"Permission to enter your house when your parents are not around? Cause you know, anything could happen between us. " Jimin asked with a serious face, gesturing towards Kyo and back to him.

"Anything should not happen between us. And what do you mean my parents are not around? My dad could be in there."

"Nope, your dad is a traveller. He is barely home."

"Said the one who claimed he is not a stalker."

"Oh, come on, everyone in the class knows your dad is a pilot." He entered the house and walked past the kitchen, heading upstairs.

"Your house is beautiful." He compliments without even looking to the interiors. He is thinking about crossing another number from his imaginary bucket list.

Number 7: Been into Kyo's bedroom.

"Thanks- Where are you going? The lasagna is here."

Jimin stopped and slowly turned around. A smirk plastered on his perfect, which made Kyo figure out immediately what he's about to do.

It was a short distance run to Kyo's room, as she was chasing after Jimin, who was too fast. He can skipped 5 steps of the staircase with those long legs.

Now, how did Jimin know which one is Kyo's room even though there are 3 doors? Easy.

He.

Is.

Definitely.

Kyo's.

Sly.

Stalker.

I'm just kidding. There is a decoration of Kyo's name against the door.

"I dare you to go any further. " Kyo warned as Jimin twisted the doorknob already.

"Dare accepted." He smiled cunningly, opening the door as wide as possible to take a view on Kyo's bedroom.

Kyo sighed in frustration. Why did she even agree to walk home with Jimin?