Farewell, My Turnabout - Day 1 - Trial, Part 15

________________________________

Andrews:  That glass of juice... I didn't really pour it for myself.

I was surprised when I walked into the room and saw it in that messy state.

And Juan... He was sitting slumped over and tired-looking in the corner.

When I saw him sitting like that, the thought that he was dead didn't cross my mind.

To be honest, I thought he had just fainted or something. So, I went to pour him some juice.

When I realized that he was dead... That's when I knocked the flower vase over.

________________________________

Judge: Hmm... So you poured that glass of juice for the victim. Why didn't you say so in your earlier testimony?

Andrews: ...I didn't think I needed to include something so trivial.

________________________________

Defense's Bench

Mia: Phoenix. Please be careful here. If you can't find anything wrong with this testimony, then there's nothing left...

Phoenix: I know. (Edgeworth... What the heck is going on in that brain of yours...?)

Mia: ...

Mia: This is what it all comes down to.

Phoenix: Huh?

Mia: This is the absolute end for both sides... And Adrian is letting her guard down. Phoenix, now is our best chance yet to kill the prosecution's case!

Phoenix: (Isn't that a bit harsh...? Ms. Andrews... Will you tell us the truth this time...?)

________________________________

Prosecution's Bench

(Y/N): Edgeworth, what do you think all that was about? With Maya...?