WHERE FEELINGS LINGER

Summary:

Takemitchi is a single soul, living in the world full of couples.
Lucky him, Mikey just happens to be single too.

***

Pairing: MiTake
Top: Takemitchi
Bottom: Mikey

✿⁠

As long as Takemitchi remembers he has always been a small single soul living in a big world of couples, and being a hopeless romantic he is, didn't helped at all. Akkun has enough, he can't see his best friend being a single shit anymore. He's still young, only 26 btw....and doesn't even have a domestic life, which btw he yearns for. And Akkun has gotta do something, anything...

"I've had enough." Akkun screams, making his boyfriend sit up from where he was sprawled on floor, reading a shojou manga. "What ya mean?" Takuya asks. "I mean I'm irritated and kinda sad." ....."sad?"....."yupp" Akkun says, crossing his legs, now sitting face to face with his boyfriend. "It's been like, what 12 years since we started dating...same goes for yamagushi and makoto." Takuya nods, listening intently to his boyfriend. "And In our friend group it's only Takemitchi who is single. I mean why does he have to? I mean, he needs someone too, someone he could come home to, have cuddles with. Go on a late night ice cream dates...how he wishes. Someone to love to, don't you think so?"

Takuya just stares at his boyfriend and then breaks into smile. "Oh my god, you're so cute Akkun, getting all motherly for Takemitchi but I guess you're right, I agree with you." Akkun nods. "But how do we find that someone for him? As long as I know, he really doesn't have friends except us. The only he has are Chifuyu-kun, Hakkai-kun, inupi-kun and Koko-kun. From which two are dating each other and other two are dating someone else."
Akkun nods again, going deep in thoughts.

"How about we set him up for a blind date?" Yamagushi says as he walks inside the couple's room. "How long have you been here?" Akkun asks. "Since the beginning." Takuya frowns but doesn't asks that how he managed to be this quite, yamagushi has always been weird anyways. "You're right but with whom? We really don't have friends except each other." Akkun questions. They all go quite thinking of any possible, good person they could set their friend up with, but none of them got any in mind.

"I give up, this thinking thing ain't my cup of tea." Makoto says, as he raises his hands up in air, as if surrendering. "Hey, why don't we ask Chifuyu-kun. He might have a friend who is single and then we could set 'em up." Yamagushi suggests. Now Takuya thinks that yamagushi can be genius at some times too. "Yes, perfect. Let's go then." They all nod and get up, making their way to Chifuyu's workplace. As they reach the said place they roam their eyes, looking for specific sign. As their eyes land on big sign "Peke J land", they walk inside the store.

"Welcome to peke J land. How can I help you?" Kazutora's voice echoes. He greets them with a smile. "Hi kazutora-kun, how are you?" Akkun asks. Kazutora smiles wider in return and replies, "well, I'm doing good, what are you doing here?" He asks. "We came here to see Chifuyu-kun. We have something to ask him." Kazutora nods and lets them in. Guiding them to waiting room where Chifuyu was talking with costumers who had a white, furry, Persian cat in their arms.

They wait for five minutes as Chifuyu bids the couple goodbye. He turns towards them and greets them, giving them all a bro hug. Kazutora again enters the space, this time juices in hand. "So what brought you here? As long as I know, you ain't into pets or have you changed your mind?" Chifuyu asks, taking a seat on chair, Infront of coffee table they were sitting across to. "Actually we wanted to ask you something." Akkun starts. "As you know Takemitchi is painfully single, we wanted to set him up on a blind date. But none of us have friends or people who're single. So we thought you might have someone in mind?"