Prologue: Entrance Ceremony

_____ Hearts was getting ready for the day, he had been accepted to night raven college. His mother was proud of him as she waved him goodbye when he left. _____ went down the stairs as he waited patiently for the carriage to arrive.

He spent a few minutes talking to the card soldiers, before hearing the horses nearby. ____ turned his head as he saw the carriage arriving, he waved the card soldiers goodbye as he went inside the carriage.

As he arrived, he went to the entrance ceremony. He gazed around to see everyone ready. The ceremony was starting as everyone was getting their dorms. Until a sudden male appeared out of nowhere with no magic at all.

____ was a bit curious with his E/C eyes, he noticed a boy giggling slightly next to the leech twins. he seemed to be laughing at the chaos. Soon after the ceremony they all followed after their dorm leaders. Riddle went ahead and made sure everyone was standing straight before leading them to heartslabyul.

"All of you are to memorize the rules of the queen of hearts!" Riddle spoke as he made sure they listened, It didn't really apply to ____ since his mother was the queen. He had lived with her rules for a long time.

After a few weeks, everything seemed fine until Riddle was seen running from floyd as floyd had a water gun while laughing. _____ was really confused as he didn't seem to understand what was happening.

It stopped until he saw Floyd being dragged by a boy around seventeen. His short messy fluffy black hair covered one of his black eyes. He had a toothy smirk as he dragged floyd back to the dorm as floyd whined that his mood was ruined.. "sharky, i was just having fun.. stop being a buzzkill.." floyd whined as the boy soon came back and dragged jade with him too who was trying to eat a mushroom..

____ was very confused, Riddle was tired as he was panting from running all over the place away from floyd. ____ offered riddle a water bottle as riddle took it and was thankful. "Thank you, ____." Riddle muttered as he drank some water, he was really tired.

It was until he saw a rule breaker, it seemed when it comes to rule breakers. There was no time to rest as riddle stormed after them, "rest." ____ muttered as he picked up riddle who was cranky from the rule breakers.

"No! They broke the rule!" Riddle yelled as he tried to get out of his grasp, "you need to rest, your tired." ____ spoke as riddle was about to argue when he saw floyd coming over.

"On second thought, a nap is perfect." Riddle spoke as he immediately got down and ran into heartslabyul dorm. _____ was confused with the sudden change of attitude, he gave a shrug as he decided to head to his room.

He did the usual chores, did his homework and got ready for bed. The next day, he went to class with riddle since riddle wanted to be on time. ____ didn't mind as they walked to class, when they got there. They were the first one's there since it was still a bit early.. class started in a few minutes, but riddle wanted to come early because he knew that if they came later.. they would be late.

Riddle didn't want that, after a few minutes. The same boy from yesterday walked in and yawned, riddle immediately was ticked off by the boy's messy uniform. "Fix your uniform!" Riddle yelled while pointing at him, the boy gazed at him for a few minutes before yawning again.. he just ignored him and sat in his seat..

Soon other students came, the usual leech twins and others. After everyone arrived, class has started which meant the day began.

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

Sorry for not posting in a while, i have been really busy. Being eighteen is kinda busy since i focus on many things now. This is a remake from the old and might start posting more chapters. I have watched hazbin hotel and helluva boss. May reread the demon slayer manga and watch the anime.

- C_Stories