chapter 10

Taehyung slept on the chair beside yn and stayed there the night.

Yn groaned feeling a stinging sensation in her left hand, she pulled it and winced.

"Yn are you ok?" Taehyung asked as he woke up and went to Yn's left side.

"Im fine, what happened?"

Taehyung realised that yn probably didn't remember anything and he shouldn't tell her either.

"You just fainted we have to stay here in the hospital for a week"

"A week?"

"Yeah they need you on drips"

"I need to use the washroom"

Taehyung took yn's hand into his and disconnected the drip.

"You can go now, but you can't bathe, I told the nurse to arrange hot water and a towel so just use that to clean yourself"

"Ok and can you just go out for a second?"

"Sure, I also got some clothes for you they are in the suitcase" taehyung went outside and yn locked the door, he sat on the chair wondering why he had such a breakdown the day before, did he actually love yn? The last time he cried was when jisoo left. Taehyung wasn't sure now but, he decided he would earn Yn's trust whatsoever.

"Taehyung"

"Yeah?"

"Food"

"Yeah sure"

Taehyung got some food and fed Yn.
The whole entire week taehyung took care of Yn and yn has started opening up about little things such as her favourite colour, movies and they also discussed about shows, yn seemed happier, at peace for some reason.

On the discharge date the doctor called Taehyung to speak with him.

"So, Kim Taehyung right?, come on in and take a seat"

"Yes doctor what did you have to speak with me"

"Do you know that Yn is suffering from reflux syncope?"

"Yeah"

"Well I'm here to tell you that from now on Yn is going to have suicidal thoughts, and she might attempt it too, I could have her under observation in this hospital but then the symptoms would get worse. And you have to help her because Mr. And Mrs. Shin told me that you are the only one with her in this time, you have to speak with her, let her cry if she wants to, and make her express her feelings more. I won't be prescribing any medicine since it will not work, but instead will make yn feel worse"

"Yes doctor I will make sure to do these things"

"And I'm Yn's personal doctor since she was born and I know one thing from seeing you and Yn for the past week, it's that you are something special for yn, I won't ask how you feel about her and invade your privacy but if you have any feelings towards her, just know that she is a precious girl and you are making the right decision she needs someone to help her heal and you could be that someone"

Taehyung had a huge smile on his face he hugged the doctor tightly and thanked him untill he got out the door.

The doctor thought to himself 'kids these days' and smiled.

Taehyung went to Yn's room.

"Ynieee we can leave now!"

"R-really? Well I have my stuff packed already" yn was shocked from the sudden nickname and turned into a tomato.

"That's good I'll just tell the workers to carry the luggage you come with me"

Taehyung slowly held Yn's hand and went out cautiously they got in the car.

"Taehyung this is not the route to my house"

"I know"

"Why are you driving this way then?" 

"A small suprise for you"

Yn showed no reaction, but her inner child was jumping and screaming.
When they finally reached there it was a beach and it had many stalls for food, drinks games etc.

"We will be staying here for a week"

"Ok!" As much as Yn tried to hide it she was excited.

Taehyung got down and opened Yn's door. As yn was getting down she felt her head was dizzy and almost faceplanted but taehyung caught her and lifted her in bridal style, yn was too stunned to speak taehyung took yn to a small room inside one of the stalls and made her sit on a chair.

"Yn this is your room for a week"

"Mine is right beside yours so you can ask me if you need any help, please fresh up and quickly come outside"

"Ok"

T.B.C

little did Yn know this little stay near the beach would change her life forever.