Pt6.first step to success

Author's POV

"Fine you have one chance if you mess it up then you won't be getting another." Freen said to Becky sternly.

"Yes ma'am!" She did a salute.
She might not show it but inside Becky was jumping with joy.

"Come on Annie we need to go somewhere." Freen reached out her hand.

"No I want to stay with Mami, Mama." Annie whined

Sigh, "Freannie Samalyn Armstrong you come with me right now young lady."

"Your mama looks mad you might want to do what she says kiddo because just between you and Me, Mama is No joke when she's mad." Becky whispers into her daughter's ear but Freen heard it and rolled her eyes.

Annie reluctantly got up and walked with her mother to 'some where'.

After Freen and Annie left Irin talked
"Man you better use that chance wisely Bestie."

"Jesus Irin I forgot you where there and yes I know I need to be careful from now on. Doesn't mean I'm not mad at you for hiding this from me."

Irin just rolled her eyes, "yeah yeah You'll get over it." She patted her Best friend on the shoulder before walking out leaving Becky alone.

Becky decided not to waste anymore time and quickly got into her car and drove of to Freen's Penthouse.

"Ha I knew they were living here." Becky said to herself while walking into the penthouse when seeing some stuff were added to the empty house.

Becky decided to cook her wife's favourite food for dinner while waiting for them, after she was done she sat on the sofa waiting for her 2 favourite girls.

Becky's POV

I was watching my phone when I heard the front door open and saw Freen looking surprised.

"W-what are you doing here?"

"Well hello to you to babe I made dinner by the way." I  got up from the couch and walked towards them.

"Ummm thanks now why are you here?" Freen asked again

"Because I want to be with my 2 favourite girls." I replied with a smile

Freen hummed in response "so you said you made dinner, so what did you make?"

"Your favourites spicy Som dam, egg fried rice and some nice warm soup."

"Wow..um jeez thanks. I'm just gonna go clean up, Annie go to your room and change your uniform." Freen said, Hugged me and left for her room.

Sweet I got a hug, I think first step was a success, well done to you Armstrong.