𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏.

𝒟ior

- She would often give you pet names like; baby, bae, cutie, or wifey.

- Dior LOVES inviting you to premieres just so she could see you in a glamorous outfit.

- She likes to stargaze with you and have deep talks about life.

- You guys both have similar music taste.

- She would always pause an interview when you would text or call her.

- She likes to post you especially on instagram. Basically her whole profile is just about you.

- She has a separate story highlight with just you in it.

- Dior definitely has a secret fanpage account on tiktok and instagram that's dedicated to you.

- She loves to take pictures of you every chance she gets and makes it as her phone lockscreen wallpaper.

- Everytime you post something on social media, she would always be the first to comment.

- Dior would spam you text messages saying that she "misses you" even though ya'll quite literally saw eachother 2 minutes ago.

- She sings you a lullaby everytime you fall asleep on her because she finds it absolutely adorable.

- She's a very clingy person and showers you with hugs and kisses 24/7.

𝒞larisse

- Her pet names to you are; princess, darling, or babe.

- She doesn't like showing affection in public, as she finds it embarrassing most of the time. But she would always reward you with her attention when you both are alone.

- She's an extremely stubborn and prideful person. She LOVES to show you off to other people to attempt to make them jealous.

- Whenever she had free time, she would train you in sword fighting, etc. As she saw potential in you.

- Clarisse hardly ever talks about her personal problems. But you're the only one she'll ever open up to about it. You're the only one she'll ever show her vulnerability to.

- She's very overprotective, especially when it comes to you being injured. She'd always be the first person to rush to the infirmary just to see you.

- She absolutely HATES the feeling of you not being able to be by her side all the time. So, whenever you were gone for a quest, she would do NOTHING but complain and yap about how she misses you.

- Clarisse would always show her tough and fierce side to you whenever there was a fight between her and her rivals. She wanted to make you proud of her.

- Her love language is definitely acts of service or quality time. She just can't get enough of you.