Yunho

Your hands tightly clutched onto the napkin that was in your lap as you glared up at your darling boyfriend, Your insides currently felt like they were ready to explode but this was neither the time nor the place for it to happen though that didn't seem to bother Yunho . No, in fact, your boyfriend was having the best time being able to tease you without even touching your body, your eyes bore into the side of his head as he acted as though nothing was happening.
As if the buzzing inside of you was simply nothing, you shut your eyes for a second as you rocked your hips against the toy he'd put inside of you. Fuck, it felt good but that didn't mean you wanted to cum in a restaurant filled with people.
"Yunho." You groaned out, reaching for the glass of water as the stimulation came to a stop. The buzzing calmed down and the clit simulation came to a complete stop making you feel relaxed for the first time in twenty minutes,
"T-Thank you," You breathed out, bringing the glass of water to your lips and sipping from it. This whole thing had been Yunhos idea, going out to dinner with a toy deep inside of you, The two of you were looking for something to spice things up and it was safe to say that it was well and truly spiced by now.
"For what? I'm not through playing yet," He tells you, smirking as a waiter begins to make his way passed the table, That was when the vibrator was turned back on. You drop your glass as your legs spasm a little, as water pools onto the floor from your spilt glass. People began to shoot dirty looks in your direction, disgusted by the sudden interruption to their night,
"Oh fuck," You moan out quietly into your hand as the waiter makes his way toward the table, cleaning up the glass as Yunho spouts out some apology about you being a little clumsy. Meanwhile, the sensations you were feeling were unlike anything you'd experienced before and you hated that you were loving every second of it. Your hands found his as you squeezed onto him, your eyes shutting as you let your hips rock against the vibrator.
"Don't...Don't stop," You told him as he smirked to himself, as soon as the waiter walked away your oncoming orgasm was once again snatched away from you and you gaped at him. Did he seriously turn it off right as you were about to finish?
"Why?" You pouted, your legs beginning to shake with how badly you wanted to cum for him but he just wouldn't let you.
"It's not fun when the waiters aren't around," He teased, leaning down and kissing you softly but you didn't return the kiss, you stayed perfectly still as you glared at him. Before you could say another word the same waiter as before came back with another glass of water for you and the vibrator was turned on full speed. Your hands dig into his thigh as you stare at him,
"Look at that, how nice of them." He smiled, thanking the waiter as he walked away but you stared at your boyfriend, debating on whether or not you could cum fast enough without him turning it off.
"S-Stop turning the wireless vibrator up every time someone walks by...You're going to get us kicked out,"
"Fine, I'll leave it on." He chuckled, reaching out and drinking from his own glass as your hips jerked. The simulator that was rubbing your clit was hitting just the right spot, your body began to sweat as you stared at your boyfriend with pleading eyes. The vibrator was moving at a frantic pace and your stomach was now tightening more than before.
"Yunho...O-Oh my god," You groaned into your hand as you tried to be as quiet as possible. It wasn't exactly the most private restaurant and the last thing you needed was someone staring and asking questions.
"You need to come?" He asked sweetly, running his thumb along your bottom lip as you glared at him.
"Yes," You bit out before he smirked at you, kissing you roughly as you pushed your body against his, he was doing this for your own good. The two of you knew that you couldn't keep quiet if you tried, You cried out against his lips as your whole body spasms.
"Oh...F-Fuck," You moaned out against his lips, holding onto him tightly as your orgasm pierced through you making it harder for you to control yourself. Your body shook as he chuckled, holding onto your body as he shut down the toy and watched you slowly come down from your high.
"That's very addictive, we might have to try that again." He tells you as you tiredly nod your head at him and let out a small giggle, too high from your orgasm to notice that some people had noticed just what the two of you had done.