Chapter One

It was an exciting time for the girls even though they've been signed with their record label for a good 4 years now it was time for them to go on their first Warped Tour which had been organised by their manager unaware of his true intentions, he hear of a band called Black Veil Brides who have been together since 2009 so a little over a year later than the girls and of course this would be the first band that they will be collaborating with but of course it was all up to the girls as he wasn't sure if they have heard of them before but unaware that actually it turns out that Sarah the singer of the band as well as one of the writers of their music is actually a huge fan.

He was waiting patiently for the girls who for him was taking forever to get ready luckily their first show wasn't until the day after tomorrow but he did run a tight schedule, thankfully all the girls live together it wasn't just them but because Sandy another member of the band who is also another song writer has a heart condition she has a support dog with her who's fourteen weeks old and a golden retriever she is really good at her job after some training of course the girls knew that they wasn't allowed to touch her when she's with Sandy otherwise she would get easily distracted.

Luckily for them Sarah had her own dog, whilst Abigail had her own dog called Teddy who was such a softie neither of them was a service dog so they had two dogs, Blue belong to Kate she surprisingly loved being with the three dogs, understandable the group was concerned but not anymore, whilst Sandy gave Zelda her full attention, so that the poor Retriever wouldn't feel left out she also knew what she had to do if anything went wrong with Sandy, they would both being going with the girls luckily and thankfully their manager was a dog lover otherwise it would be a completely different story the girls took full responsibility for all three dogs. Storm had the closest bond with Sarah she would spend alot of time with her which was super sweet, whilst Teddy had a strong bond with Abigail which was super adorable and sweet.

The girls eventually came downstairs with their suitcases, Sandy of course having Zelda with her whilst Sarah of course had Storm. Zelda had been around Storm for a while now and was taught how to ignore other dogs she was such a good dog, Sarah and the others kept Storm distracted even though they caught Zelda laying down next to Storm along with Teddy but honestly he was like a big teddy bear  in Storm's bed which was super sweet they would take alot of pictures, posting them on social media, getting alot of likes and comments turns out that the animal posts are quite popular with the fans.

ABIGAIL OUTFIT 

SARAH'S OUTFIT