19

The next morning Nunew had woken up to Zee gently brushing his hair. But the headache that hit him a second later did not spare his health. 

"Good morning," Zee said in a gentle voice and Nunew sighed happily before sitting up.

"Good morning to you too, but my headache is killing me. I think I--" 

"Drank too much." Zee completed his sentence for him and held up a glass of water and a pill. 

The older chuckled at the wide-eyed Nunew. "Hangover medicine. I asked Jen to prepare some last night because you were drunk and out of your mind." 

Nunew scoffed as Zee pulled him back into bed after he finished with the pill and water. "I was sober like halfway through you know." 

"Right." He closed his eyes as Zee pressed a kiss to his temple.

"You have work." Nunew mumbled against Zee's naked chest making the older man whine. 

"I really don't want to go. I can just skip you know. I am the owner." 

"Skip, my ass. What are you? A high schooler? Get up and get ready." 

"No." 

"I'll shower with you." 

And before Nunew could say 'I', he was getting carried out of bed by Zee and into their bathroom.

"Zee--" 

"Hm." Zee hummed as he steadily lowered Nunew into the shower before stripping them both of their clothes. Nunew flinched as hot water hit his skin. It had been long since he had bathed in hot water. It was a weird feeling. He took a deep breath as Zee slowly pushed him against the wall. He had a feeling that this was related to last night.

He could feel Zee's hardness rub against his own and he couldn't help but let out a throaty moan. A shiver ran down his spine as Zee placed a finger under his chin. lifting his face up so their eyes met. 

"I want to fuck you against the shower wall." Zee whispered against his ear and Nunew would've came that instant if it wasn't for the hold on his cock. "Will you let me do that baby?" 

Nunew desperately nodded, his voice failing on him, the older didn't help either, who was slowly stroking his cock with a bit if pressure. 

"I want you to use words Nunew." His grip tightened around Nunew's cock, making the other whimper. "Y-yes--oh--please." 

Zee smiled before letting go, and leaning in to capture Nunew in a long, soul-sucking kiss. 

"Fuck. You're so hot Nunew." Zee rasped against Nunew's mouth, as he traced his finger against the younger's hole. 

"Ah--no! Fuck." Nunew gasped when Zee pushed three fingers in at once. Zee smirked as he watched Nunew's face contort in pleasure. For him. Because of him. "More--more please--Zee. I need you to fuck me. Oh! Now." Nunew squirmed under the other's touch, the running water, covering his moans of pleasure. 

"Such a slut for me Nhu~" Nunew's body jerked as he came onto Zee stomach. His face flushed as he saw the amusement on Zee's face. "You like that don't you." Zee mumbled against Nunew's chest as he slipped his finger out before grabbing a condom from a little shelf in the shower. 

"Zee~ please~~. I need you to--ah!" Nunew pleaded as Zee teased the tip of his cock with his finger, pressing his thumb against the sensitive slit."

"To what baby?"

"Fuck my ass please~" Nunew was begging now. His eyes rolled back as Zee sucked on his neck, his hand never straying his dick. 

"I know you can be more creative, kitten." Zee told him with a smirk as he slipped on the condom before grabbing the tiny bottle of lube. Nunew bit his lip before making up his mind. 

"I- I want you to---fuck my cunt~oh Zee please~" Nunew moaned shamelessly as he was being turned to face the shower wall. He groaned as Zee lifted one of his legs against the smooth marbled walls. 

"With pleasure." Zee said before sliding into Nunew's ass with one thrust. Nunew let out a slutty moan as his back arched from the pleasure that coursed through his body. His mind blank as the older hit his prostate again and again. 

"Ah! Zee~ harder--go harder!" Nunew whimpered against the shower wall, the water blinding his eyes. He tilted his head back, as Zee set a rough pace drawing screams from Nunew, who felt hsi orgasm dangerously close.

"Go faste--Ah!" 

Zee groaned against Nunew's neck, feeling his own orgasm cresting. "Such a slut for my cock aren't you kitten." With a harsh jerk Nunew came with Zee who rode out his high before gently pulling out. 

"That--was amazing." He breathed leaning in to kiss Nunew. 

- - - - 

I really didn't plan to write a sex scene. I'll be honest, I was really only going to stop it at the beginning but I ended up writing it out. Also, it got kinda kinky, though it wasn't a lot, it was something new in my writing. Anyway, I get another day off cause freaking Martin Luther's got a birthday and the weather decided to pull up with more snow. 

<3