Chapter 1

In the bustling cafeteria ha-rin sat with her friends her friends all were talking about the most handsome boy in the school Jin. How he is the most popular boy and has his own fan base Ha-rin got mad and said " can you guys stop talking about boys".

All of the sudden I look at the door and Jin walk in the cafeteria. Everyone looked at him. He looked straight at me and smiled which made me melt and faint. I liked him since I was with him in second grade. I loved how he helped with homework and saved from being bullied. He forgot about me because I looked so different then. Secretly I had his photo cards in my bedroom and a lot of posters. I don't tell anyone about it. I went to every single one of his basketball games.

I write a lot of letters to him but never gave him any so I decided to put letter in his desk. I hoped he could read it, but I accidentally put the letter in somebody else's desk and they told everyone that I liked Jin that's why I stay away from Jin and don't tell anybody.

I had to clean the pool but as I walked to clean the pool. I saw the biggest school bully Dohyun bullying students. I was so scared that I didn't say anything but then the one of the boys said is that ha-rin and I ran away as fast as I can but I got caught and then he started yelling at me and then behind the teacher told us that we have to clean the pool after school every day.

I looked at Dohyun and wanted to slap the shit out him. Now I couldn't go to my Jin's basketball ball games.

Dohyun said if you didn't run we would not have to stay after school.

We looked at each other and grinned and wanted to punch each other.