CHAPTER 1: A Lying Witch, A Warden, And A Keyblade Wielder

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

[Open to a theater stage]

A simple one, really. Platform made of wood with large red curtains closed in the back. Suddenly, a spotlight appeared, revealing a tiny red umbrella obscuring someone from view until it was moved. We now see anthropomorphized cricket. He has olive skin, thin black eyebrows, four-fingered hands, and wears the famous white gloves. He dresses very formally, wearing a royal blue top hat with an orange band near the base, a red vest with a single pink button on the front, a yellow ascot, a black blazer, and a high-collared white shirt. He also sports tan pants and yellow shoes with black tips.

[Play Hikari 光 (Simple and Clean) Orchestral Instrumental Version]

Cricket: Hello, all. My name is Cricket, Jiminy Cricket. And I'm here to tell you a fascinating story. It is a story about a young hero who journeys to a new world filled with wonder and peril. And this young hero's name...is Sora. But first, let me tell you all a little anecdote.

Jiminy grabs a handful of magic power and throws it above him to create a magical cloudy projection. From there, he began to narrate. The projection shows the vast emptiness of outer space with various worlds passing by, along with images of beings seemingly belonging to each world next to them, with shadowy creatures eventually appearing out of nowhere.

Jiminy: Around these parts, heroes are found in all sorts of places. From Olympus with Hercules to Wonder Land with Alice. A hero might be a prince like Aladdin from Agrabah or only a boy like Peter Pan from Neverland. Each world has its own hero. But in this story, a very special one was needed to defend all the worlds of the Magic Kingdom. You see, a shadowy force had come called the Heartless. From where? Nobody knew. But all it brought with it was a lot of bad.

[Cut to a grand majestic white castle with numerous blue pointed roofs]

Jiminy: Determined to stop this threat, Mickey Mouse, the King of Disney Castle, went off to face it. And he entrusted his court magician, Donald Duck, and his captain of the guard, Goofy, to seek out that special hero that would save the Worlds. The one destined to wield a legendary weapon known as the Keyblade.

King Mickey is an anthropomorphic mouse with black fur, round ears of the same color, and a thin, long, black tail. He wears a black, hooded jacket that he keeps unzipped, with short sleeves, silver buttons, and a checkered pattern at the hem. Underneath, he wears a grey shirt with a V-neck. He also wears red cropped trousers hemmed with the same checkered pattern as the jacket and yellow and grey shoes.

Donald is an anthropomorphic duck with white plumage, a yellow-orange bill, legs of the same color, light blue eyes, and a short tuft of feathers on his head, visible under his hat. He wears a blue hat resembling a beret, has a belt in place of a normal brim, and sports a zipper that spans the length of the hat. His high-collared jacket is navy blue with sky-blue lining and cuffs. There are three pouches, all of which are blue with yellow lining, along the middle of the jacket; the center pouch is secured by a flap, while the other two use silver zippers. The middle pouch is framed by two other silver zippers that span the entire jacket length, from the top of the collar to the bottom. He wears a short, blue cape with yellow lining draped over his shoulders, kept in place by a silver strap. Donald also wears a thick, gold bangle on each of his wrists, and, like his cartoon version, he does not wear pants.

Goofy is an anthropomorphic dog with black fur and droopy ears. He also has two bucked teeth and three short hairs coming out of the top of his head. Goofy wears a green turtleneck sweater with sleeves that bell out slightly and a blue arrow-shaped strap on each cuff. He wears white gloves with a brown band around each wrist. Over the sweater, he wears a sleeveless, black combat vest with grey lining and four pockets of the same color. Goofy's pants are yellow and secured by a thick, black belt. They have rather large pockets and a pouch on each leg with a silver zipper. The legs of his pants have a peculiar style, with the bottom rims (which are dark orange) being pulled upward in the front by a brown strap. Goofy has very large shoes, which are brown with steel toes on the outside.