What Is A Complex Mind?

Have you ever sat down and thought about the things that run through your mind? Do they mean anything? Should you listen to them or ignore them? To understand your inner mind you need to know what thoughts are and why you have them.

      A thought is an idea or opinion produced by thinking or occurring suddenly in the mind. Well, most people would scratch their heads and look around confused. Then, there are people with complex minds. What is a complex mind you might ask. A complex mind is a mind that takes every possibility into consideration when thinking about something. A complex mind thinks deeper than skin value. Some might wonder if they have complex minds. You tell me, do you?

      When asked about life, do you state the obvious? Or do you go into detail about your opinion on life? When asked for your opinion, do you just answer yes or no? Or do you explain your logic on the subject and your response? Someone with a complex mind will amaze you with the thought that goes into their answers. That is only what they say out loud. There is a whole nother world inside a person with a complex minds thinking.

      What is this whole nother world you might ask. This whole nother world is a world that every person has inside their mind. From overthinking a text or a novel to merely trying to understand a song or poem. A complex mind makes this imaginary world seem real. It is just like the real world but in your own perspective of how you want things in life to go.

      When you are reading a book where the end does not close every door opened throughout the book and you ask about those unclosed doors, that is complex thinking. Complex thinking is where you think into further detail, you ask more questions, you pay attention to every detail.

      Some of you right right now are thinking about if you think like this. Chances are that you probably have. All the times you get onto yourself for over thinking, you aren't over thinking. You are simply thinking about your life in a more realistic way. You are taking in the effects of what goes on in your life. That is a good thing unless you don't fix the bad things. That's when complex thinking can become a problem. When you think to much and you point out to yourself all these bad things and don't fix them, you can put yourself in a bad state of mind. This is not good. A bad state of mind could be nothing more than a sad day or as bad as depression. Depression is never good. This is why when complex thinking you focus on the positives of the situation too.

      Now that you have a basic understanding of what a complex mind is, it is time to go into further detail. This is where you start to point out the good and the bad instead of just identifying the problem. This is a very important step. This step is crucial to understanding the problem further. Your problem goes from a problem to a situation. This is because the label "problem" is always taken as something bad. A situation is a state of affairs. This means that it could be good or bad. You do not want to start out thinking that whatever the case may be that it is bad. This puts your mind into a deep place, a bad place for some people.

      Once you have taken into consideration that this is not a problem you can start to think about the good and bad. Perhaps making a bullet list on a sheet of paper. A list of pros and cons. To simply put it into realistic terms. For some people having the options in front of them on paper helps them think. For others, simply thinking out their options is enough.

      Next comes the most crucial part. Conclusion. Your conclusion is the choice you have made off of your pros and cons. This is the most crucial part because you have to control your inner thoughts. Keeping control of your inner thoughts can be tricky. Have you ever been in a disagreement with someone then when it's over with think of things you should have said? You mind will do this to you. You have to have confidence in your final decision. Confidence is key when it comes to having a complex mind.