PARENTS!

Claire's pov:
As soon as I saw the door open and I heard the ringing of my Great Danes collar I knew at that second that I was busted. The thing is that I never had my parents ever see me with a boy! I was expecting to be ground on the spot as soon as they saw Daniel and I. But I hustled said good bye to Daniel and told him that I will see him later. And at that sec my dad said..."get your but in the house young lady"with a very stern voice. I answered "yes sir" trying not to make eye contact. I went inside and ran in to my and looked out my window. and I tried to quietly open the window so I could hear the conversation. and I noticed that Daniel was walking to leave with a red face but then my dad opened up his big mouth again. "you there boy....what are you doing with my daughter?"he made Daniel almost jump out of his skin. "me sir I was walking her home after we ran in to each other at school and I knocked her down so I thought I could walk her home as an apology." Daniel seemed beyond scared. My dad replayed "ok son no problem and me and her mother have no problem with you and her going out just let us know if you need a ride to a date... a good night now" "thank you sir and I will you have a good one too" Daniel said as happy as could be.

Dad pov:
I was never really mad at my little girl it is just I don't think I am ready to let her go yet but I thought this boy was really liked her and was waiting to make work. But I can't hold her back from boys it is a nature thing!

Moms pov:
I did not appreciate that she is seeing a boy and her dad let them go and are not being punished.😡

Daniels pov:
I was scared that her dad and mom wold not be happy about or relationship but I was surprised at what her dad said and I could not wait to talk to Claire again and talk to her as my girlfriend