New Years Special ( IK ITS LATE!! SORRYYY )

Soon enough, Dec, 31 came. While everybody was spending time with their family, Junior was just studying. He doesn't really celebrate anymore after all the problems that had happened, it just doesn't feel the same anymore to him. 

Kai was out running some acting shoots before his celebrity party later. Junior was sitting at Kai's desk studying for his upcoming exams, he'd slacked off lately due to some ' issues '. 

Junior couldn't focus the whole time, last night- he woke up to him laying on Kai's shoulders sleeping like a baby. His palms were sweating, heartbeat pulsating, Holy shit.. that is humiliating!! Why'd fall asleep like that?? What did he think about it? Is angry? 

Just then, Kai texted him. And Junior's heart stopped, he was scared of what Kai would say. Would this ruin their friendship? 

Kai

Hey!! I have a party later, and I really don't wanna be alone there.. so, big favor- could you come with me? I'll buy u some clothes omw home. Thankss!!!!

Read

Junior held his phone for a minute, he was shocked. Wait.. so he isn't mad right?? I hope not.. but then, what about my studies? I'll ask. 

Junior

I'd love to go! but i have some studies... idk what to do about that if i keep slacking off, i probably won't graduate lolz. 

Kai 

meh.. its fine, i can get you a tutor to catch up! only if thats okay with u tho. 

Junior

hm.. yeah sure, i agree. but if i actually fail my next test.. ur dead bro. 

Kai

haha.. dont kill me! u wont kill this pretty face would you..?

Junior 

maybe.. 

Read

Junior shut his laptop so quick, and plopped on the couch exhaustedly. While with Kai.. 

Haha.. he texts so cute. I miss his adorable face, i'm gonna confess today. It's been sometime since we met, and he caught my eye at first glance. I think he likes me too, i've seen him look at me at some type of way.. 

Kai shut his phone off and walked back to the studio to finish up, he wished that it would end sooner.. although don't get him wrong, he loves acting. But he loves Junior even more. 

Junior entered Kai's life so unexpectedly, but it was worth it. Kai became even more happier, he realized that life isn't always about work. He got to have some fun in life, without all the stress. And Junior got some time away from all the toxicity from his family, he interacted in more activities, he smiled more then ever. Both were at their peak of life, and never wanted it to end- ever. 

Shooting had ended, Kai went out and looked for some clothes for Junior- personally. He knew that Junior liked to be comfortable, and not really in suits. It's not his thing. Kai looked up and down isles, went through every store.. and about 2 hours had passed. He went through a ton of stores, but he also bought flowers for later. 

Until, one store caught his eye. A mannequin in the window wore a thick brown cardigan, loose dark brown pants, and a black tie. That was it, he knew it would fit Junior perfectly.