Game day

So today I woke up early because I wanted to watch the boys play I was watching it and we were loosing by 2 they had  3 goals and we had 1 they then put Hector and Marc in and then after not like 1 minute Hector marked a goal and pointed to the screen and blew a kiss he new that I was watching the game marc then marked a goal to so they were tied then pedri marked a goal and that was the winning goal they all celebrated and so did I I recorded it and posted it they then lifted up the cup and I also recorded it I then get a call from Hector and he was so happy and I congratulated him i then see marc pop out of nowhere I also congratulated him i then told Hector that I have a gift for him I said while I winked my eye he laughed and so did I he knew what his gift was it was going to be me we then talked for a bit when he got on the plane and that when we ended the call after like 4 hours it was still raining when Hector opens the door I was in the kitchen I runn to kiss and hug him I then told him if he wanted his gift later or right now he said that he wanted it right now so I guess we did it after he unpacked and then we were still laying down .

A few weeks later

It's been a few days since we won the super copa but me and Hector let Marc plan the gander reveal and my mom because if we just let Marc I think he would forget about it so I guess tomorrow was the gender reveal so me and Hector were in our closet looking for outfits he found his outfit and then he help me choose my outfit

Thanks reading 💙🫢💛

I know we didn't actually win it but I wanted them to in my book so ya .