CHAPTERS 891-895

CHAPTER 891

Darryl sighed. The secret tunnel was full of bifurcations and Leroy must have escapedonce Darryl lost sight of him.

Darryl felt helpless and had to give up chasing Leroy. He wanted to return in the same direction he came and leave the secret chamber but was stunned the moment he turned his head.

F*ck, he could not find his way back!

It's over...

Darryl was stunned. What should he do? This secret chamber was intricate and complex like a maze. Would he be trapped in there?

No way. He had to find a way out and destroy the Incandescent Sect to avenge Lilybud.

Darryl was in a daze like a headless fly, spinning around in the secret chamber while looking for the exit.

On the other side, in Fuyao Palace's side hall.

A girl could be seen sitting and cultivating there.

She was not very old but was extremely beautiful such that she could be spotted easily from a glance with a crowd.

She was Leroy's daughter, Lydia.

The shelves beside her were filled with treasures from all over the world. Any cultivator would be jealous at the sight of those treasures!

After Leroy took control of Fuyao Palace, he collected all of Fuyao Palace's elixir and fed them to his daughter for her strength improvement.

Thump!

The room door suddenly flung open as Leroy hastily entered while covered in a cold sweat.

Lydia opened her eyes and asked "Father! What's wrong with you? Why are you sweating all over..."

"Lydia!"

Leroy quickly walked over and curtly grabbed his daughter's hand. "Quick, let's leave quickly."

"Father, where are we going..." Lydia was a little confused and proceeded to ask "Why are we leaving?"

Lydia had no idea what had happened.

Leroy was anxious. "Lydia, don't ask so much. Just hurry up and leave!"

"Father... You, can you wait for me? I'll get the jade flute." whispered Lydia.

Lydia had a jade flute given to her by Leroy on her fifth birthday.

She was very good at playing the flute and the jade flute was her favorite instrument. She even placed it next to her pillow when she slept at night.

"Quickly go and get it. Father will wait for you." Leroy was already anxious, but still lovingly caressed Lydia's hair.

He might be sinister and cunning all his life, but was very loving to his daughter and could never turn his daughter down.

Lydia nodded and quickly walked to the room door. She took out the jade flute and placed it within her clothes.

"Hurry up."

Leroy grabbed his daughter and quickly left.

Leroy took out a torch when he reached the Main Flower Hall before lighting and throwing it into the hall.

The Main Flower Hall started burning!

"Darryl, you'll be burned alive." Leroy's face had an ugly look. After controlling Fuyao Palace, Leroy had made several plans to kill Darryl.