✨Anidita ✨

Sorry for the delay

Continue

Anirudh is sitting with Bondita in his lap.. It has happened...and he is crying...Bondita is unconscious

Kabir who is behind Ani:...he has pointed the gun at Ani...and fired it...but it has run out of bullets.....

Kab : oh god goli khatam ho gai .....

Kabir is trying to fire the gun again and again...Ani goes mad with anger.....He makes Bon lie on the ground and stands up...and goes to Kabir....

And goes near him and kicks him hard...he goes away and falls....Ani goes near him and grabs him by the throat...and starts strangulating her with full force....

Kabir starts writhing on the ground...trying to free himself from Ani but unable to do so.....

He starts kicking his hands and legs here and there....a small stick gets caught in his hands

He inserts the wood into Ani's hand....
Ani loses his grip on Kabir... Ani falls screaming....

Kab ; tujhey kya lag ....tu Jeet jayega...nahi mai agar marunga toh bondita ko saath leke marunga...

Kabir, the wood comes out of Ani's hand and hits her in the stomach.....And then he takes it out...Ani starts bleeding....

He now goes to Bon... and holds her in his hands

Kab : tere samne maunga isko dekhta ho kese bachyga isko

Ani : chodd de ... kamine usko .....

Kab : ese kese....

Ani : jo karna h mere saath kar .... mujhe jaan se kyu na maar de ..meri Bondita ko chodd de ...woh pregnant h please chodd de

Kab ; are ese kese .... tujhe bhi marunga mai par teri bondita or tere bacche ko Marne ke baad...hmm...chal ab good bye bol.... uper milna dono haa ....

Kabir raises his hand to kill bon.....Ani remembers that he has a knife in his shoe...he secretly takes out that knife....

He throws that knife towards Kabir....Kabir gets knifed...in the stomach.....Bondita slips away from his hand and falls down.....

But Kabir does not fall down...he still...wobbles and goes to hit Bon again....Before he can kill Bon he gets hit by a bullet....

He falls to the ground.... writhes in agony and finally dies....

That bullet was fired not by anyone else but by Anurag...he has come there with his full force....

Anu : mr anirudh aap thk h

Ani : mai thk ho ...ty ....meri bondita woh ....

Ani and Anu both come to Bon....Anu checks Bon's pulse...

Anu ; bohot dheere chal rahi h inki nabz....inko jaldi hospital leke chaltey h ...

Ani ; bondita.... ankhe kholo na please

After some time....

In hospital

Anu has admitted Ani and Bon to the hospital...the entire family is also ahead: Hospital.......

Ani : mujhe meri bondita ke pass jaane do please ....

Dr ; aap ko bohot chot lagi h sarkaar aap nahi jaa sakte h...

Ani : aap mujhe nahi Bondita ko dekho Dr ....woh kab se behosh h

Dr ; baaki Dr unko dekh rahe h aap chinta mat karo....

Doctor treats Ani with great difficulty...Ani falls and gets up...comes out of Bonn's ward....

Ani : kaha h bondita hosh aaya usko