Sleepover(Gai X Liu)

*⁠.⁠✧---------------------*⁠.⁠✧
After the competition was over, Liu headed back to his room and at that moment, Gai went to his room and later stopped his trails, soon saw Liu in his bedroom. He decided to meet Liu, He smiled and went up to him. He got rejected by Miyo several times, because she's not into him. later,Gai moved on, and he came up to Liu with a warm smile.
*⁠.⁠✧---------------------*⁠.⁠✧

Gai: Hey Liu!

Liu: Hey, Gai. What are you doing here?

Gai: just visiting i guess, anyways...

Liu: ooooo... k?

Gai: anyways, wanna crash into my place?
me and my brothers were having a sleepover, and everyone is gonna be there! wanna come?

Liu: uhmm......

Gai had a feeling that he would say no, he decided to grab onto his waist, begging him to come at his place. Liu knew what to say about it, he knew he had a lot of stuff to deal with. but, he doesn't wanna say no to a friend who wants another friend to hangout at their place.

Gai: Pppppleeeaaaasssse???

Liu: Ok ok! fine, I'll meet you there!

Gai: Really! you will!

Liu: of course!

Gai: alright! see ya!
*⁠.⁠✧---------------------*⁠.⁠✧
Gai felt happy that Liu is gonna come at his place for a sleepover, he doesn't have enough courage to tell Liu about his feelings. but, still he love liu more than merrier. While everyone was in Gai's room, Lonky and Popo playing rock paper scissors, Kuga is waiting patiently, same for Miyo. Pala, on the other hand, eating his snacks, Gai and Liu arrived and Finally they decided to play Truth or Dare. But, it's Lonky's turn.*
*⁠.⁠✧---------------------*⁠.⁠✧

Lonky: Alright, Kuga. Truth or Dare?

Kuga: Look, i told you, I'm not playing this game.

Lonky: Oh c'mon, Kuga! It will be fun! too bad not as bad as you are!

Kuga: Alright, fine! Dare...

Lonky: oOoh! Okay! i dare you to kiss Miyo!

Miyo: what!?

Kuga: What the hell?! are you serious?!

Gai: Dare is a dare, Kuga!

Liu: I feel bad for you right now, Miyo 😁
heheheh-
*⁠.⁠✧-------------------------*⁠.⁠✧
Miyo was annoyed and took her hands out into claws and Liu freaked out.
*⁠.⁠✧---------------------*⁠.⁠✧

Miyo: Seriously -

Liu: Whatever you say-

Miyo: Alright, Let's just get this over with .
*⁠.⁠✧---------------------*⁠.⁠✧
Lonky and Popo tried to not snickered, Same as Gai and Liu,and Pala has no idea what's he's witnessing. Kuga and Miyo kissed and pulled back and Miyo got annoyed even more. all she wanted is to choke him so hard that he would feel the pain, instead of doing this as a dare.
*⁠.⁠✧---------------------*⁠.⁠✧

Pai: Hyung Gai, It's your turn!

Gai: Ok, uhmm Liu? Truth or Dare?

Liu: Dare?

Gai: I dare you to... uhm...

Pai: Kiss Hyung Gai!

Gai: H-HUH?! -

Lonky: BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAAAAAA!

Popo: OoooH this is getting better these days!

Gai: Wh-what?! what do you-?! ugh.. seriously... 😒

Liu: ///(⁠。⁠•́⁠︿⁠•̀⁠。⁠)////

Gai: uhm.... Liu? Are you?

Lonky: Damn~! Well, someone has a crush!

Liu: W-WHAT?! N-NO, I MEAN UHM.... UHHHHHH (⁠●⁠'⁠⌓⁠'⁠●⁠) i.... uhm.. uhhhh

Lonky: Admit it! you're gay! aren't you!

Liu: I'm actually bi.

Miyo: so your are bisexual, I didn't notice that gai is looking at you for no reason..

Pala: wait... he has a crush on Gai?

Lonky: Well, of course! well someone got exposed for having a crush on someone!

Miyo: Since when will you shut up for a second?

Liu: uhm....

Miyo: i swear if you say one word, I'll f*king kill you, you got that?!

Lonky: OK OKOK! geez! you don't have to choke me so hard!

Liu: well at least it's only a dare, right gai?
*⁠.⁠✧---------------------*⁠.⁠✧
Gai stared at Liu, looking into his purple, amethyst eyes, shine so bright, he pulled Liu closer, Liu's heart was racing as lightning, he blushed so hard that he pulled him closer.
*⁠.⁠✧---------------------*⁠.⁠✧

Liu: uhmmm Gai, uhm, what are you-
*⁠.⁠✧---------------------*⁠.⁠✧
He kissed him into his lips, Lonky and Popo cooed and started a sensation of full of humor. Miyo and Kuga, Pala jaws dropped, looks shocked when they see them kissed
Gai shoved his tongue inside Liu's mouth and felt like a spark streaming down to their veins. Liu almost pulled back , and started to blush.
*⁠.⁠✧---------------------*⁠.⁠✧

Liu: ///(⁠⊙⁠_⁠◎⁠)/// i...

Gai: you don't... have to say anything... it's fine..

Lonky: ooOOOOOOOOHHHH LOVE BIRDS!!!

Both(Gai and Liu): SHUT IT, LONKY!!

Lonky: BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Miyo: this is accurate...

Kuga: For real?

Miyo: mmhm, yep.

Both(Pai and Zai, Mai): OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!

Gai: C'mon guys, seriously?!

Pai: What? this was the bestest moment yet!
*⁠.⁠✧---------------------*⁠.⁠✧
Everyone started to laugh and decided to continue to play the game. Later that night, Charming Gold still has plans for the next competition tomorrow. Mala, still expecting that Charming gold to keep him busy whil doing his own stuff. The others , The DV's , are still in the chamber to rest. for the next game.
*⁠.⁠✧---------------------*⁠.
[872 words]