2

Well, like I said before, I managed to get out of the house, I said I was going to go hang out with my friends, which didn't happen, but other than that, I talked to Mr. Philips. The first thing he thought of when I touched his door was that I was a friend of his son, which I responded by denying it. In the end I managed to get in and talked to him about that. So, I will try to detail as best as I can what he told me.

'I woke up in the middle of the morning. Maybe two or three in the morning, I didn't pay attention to the time. I heard some noises in Alejandro's room, and then I assumed that he had returned from the party where he was supposed to be late. But the noises began to get louder, which no longer seemed normal to me. When I left my room I saw a small figure, a person I didn't know had apparently gotten into my house, so I followed them.

According to me I had closed the door correctly, but it could have been forced or something like that. She was a little girl, maybe... 12 or 13 years old. She opened the door to leave. I went down the stairs yelling for her to come back. I was angry, almost no robberies happen and it was very bad luck that it just happened to me. I followed her out, and she tried to flee towards the trees, where the forest is. Then I grabbed her arm, but when she turned to look at me, I saw bruises on his neck, and her face was soaked in blood. Like when water falls and drips off a wall. The blood is the same on her face. Her arm was cold, too cold, as if she had gotten hypothermia.

I started to feel like something was wrong, and it didn't take much thinking to know that seeing someone in that state isn't normal. So I walked away, started running back to my house and quickly closed the door. But throughout the journey the girl did not move from her place, only she saw how I run away. And there was still when I looked out the window."

Then after he finished talking about what had happened to him, I asked him what the girl looked like more specifically.

"She looked about 12 or 13 years old, as I already said. She had a gray dress, her eyes were difficult to determine or classify with a single color. Her eyes had shades of green and gray. And her hair was light brown, close to the blonde. And besides her face being covered in blood, she was covered in freckles."

He also mentioned that his son told him that it was possibly a dream or some other effect of the dream. He didn't believe him. Which is not too new. People in these situations tend to be sceptical.

Daphne 2019