part 7 - Wanna talk?

First of all, I want to apologize for the confusion. And that is that at the beginning I told you that Lee Minho lives with Felix, but actually that's their , dorms which means that on holidays they are with their families. Now let's continue.
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
Lee Know pov's

Now it was my turn to upload a photo.I didn't know what photo to upload, but I finally decided.

I didn't know what photo to upload, but I finally decided

♡12,548 _pop._.min.ho
Good morning!😸

view all 503 comments

lunasullyxz
Good Morning!I wish
you good day!<3💗

hyunjinnnn
I thought you would lie to me.
_pop._.min.ho
It hurts
hyunjinnnn
What? Where does it hurt?I don't
understand you.
_pop._.min.ho
my heart is hurting
hyunjinnnn
i-LEE MINHO

I started to laugh out loud. I had the feeling that I could hear him yelling. How he was yelling my name because I was teasing him.

Speaking of the fox...I got notification from him.He chit-chat me.

hyunjinnnn
WHAT WAS THAT?

_pop._.min.ho
OH WOAH call down

hyunjinnnn
Whatever.I gtg

_pop._.min.ho
Bye then?

hyunjinnnn
Bye😑

Wow this boy is so lucky that I don't know him irl because now he would be food for my cats.

Hyunjin pov's

So I decided to hang out with I.N.I wasn't in mood to flirt with him + Seungmin wasn't there so why I need to flirt with him?

I went to the park and sat on the bench and waited for I.N to come.

-HYUNG -- I heard a voice calling me and saw that it was I.N.
-Hello baby bread. -- I said as I hugged him back as he had already hugged me.
-Hey how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that? -- he looked at me with his innocent eyes while a pout formed on his lips.
-Why should I stop calling you that? You really are a baby. -- I said as I rolled my eyes.
-Anyway. Shall we go to the mall? By the way, Felix and Han will be waiting for us there.
-OH NOT THIS LOVELY COUPLE
-Quiet. Don't shout
-Haha sorry -- I said awkwardly

We walked to the mall and after about 10 minutes we were there. We saw our lovey-dovely couple and went to them but then I got a notification from instagram on my phone. I assumed it was from Minho so I took my phone out of my pocket and I was right. The message was not from who and by Minho himself.

_pop._.min.ho
Hey.When you're free can you
call me?I mean if you want ofc.
We can meet someday because
why not?We can be friends?

I smiled at his text and answered him but I totally forgot that I'm with this mf.

hyunjinnnn
Sure.Just give me your number.

He gave me his number and I saved it in my contacts.And I finally noticed Jilix and I.N.They were smirking.

-Really? -- I said with annoyed ton
-So you finally found someone?
-No.He's just friend.Stop with this stupid things.Now let's go.
-Call him -- Jisung said
-What???No way.
-Yes way -- Felix said with smile
-No.My first conversation with him will not be in front of you.
-Wdym first? -- I.N said while looking at me confused
- We met on Instagram.. We haven't spoken before. We've only chit-chating to each other.
- OHHHHH
- Whatever I'll talk with him but not today or soon...I'm feeling too shy for that -- I said it in an awkward tone.
- LOL...Well let's start the shopping I guess? -- Felix said

It had been 1 hour but I decided to go home. Maybe you can guess why.. Heh. Anyway. I was at the door getting my keys. As soon as I entered the house I went to my room and threw myself on my bed. I was too tired but I couldn't wait to hear Minho's voice anymore.

hyunjinnnn
So...Wanna talk?

_pop._.min.ho
sure

_pop._.min.ho is calling you

accept decline