Chapter 6 || im just a girl

🩵

This is what makes us girls we all look for heaven and we put love first

This Is What Makes Us Girls - Lana Del Re

🩵

It was July 23rd my best friend Eva was finally coming back from her long-ass vacation. She was coming over at 6 today and oh boy do i have so much to tell her. 

 TIME SKIP

I heard my doorbell ring. "Eva!" I exclaimed. I opened the door and wrapped my arms around Eva.

"EVA OMG I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU," I said while holding her in a tight hug.

"y/n.. can't breath"

"OH SORRY," I said and broke apart

"Hi Mr. l/n hi Ms. L/n and hi Parisss," she said as she gave my sister a side hug

After they all greeted her and then I dragged her to my room.

TIME SKIP

After an hour of gossiping and Eva telling me all about Italy. I then decided to tell her about Walker finally. 

"Eva I have to tell you something."

"go on she said as she shuffled towards me

"I met this guy, his name is-" 

"OMG OMG OMG YOU MET A BOY WHILE I WAS GONE!" she interrupted. "Sorry"

"Anyways his name is Walker, but the thing is idk if I like him and he's so sweet and he's just AHH," I said and shoved a pillow in my face to hide the fact I was blushing.

"YOU DO HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM"

"I DONT EVA STOP"

"YOU LIKE HIM YOU LIKE HIM" Eva sang as she danced around my room

"I DON'T SHUT UP," I said trying to quiet her down.

"YES YES YES!" She argued.  

"JUST SHUT UP AND WATCH THE MOVIE" I said and turned her face.

TIME SKIP

It was already 4:07 in the morning and the TV was still on I got up and closed. I then opened my phone to see 2,000 notifications from Instagram. Like literally 2,000 notifications. I saw some new people followed me and then there was a couple of names that caught my eye.

vancityreynolds

emeyers

mckennagraceful

"NO WAY" I gasped.

I turned off my phone. It's safe to say I went to sleep happy that night. very happy. 

🩵

A/N:

HEY CUTIE PIESS THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER AND IT IS 1:07 SORRY FOR NOT POSTING YESTERDAY I WAS BUSY STUDYING FOR A BIG TEST. ANYWAYS EAT DRINK AND LOVE URSELF (and walker ofc)

-mae 🫶🫶

425 words (NOT BAD FAM 😎😎)