Chapter 1: Meeting Eachother

It was a normal school day, the chatter of teens in the halls, the slamming of the lockers, and the footsteps into classrooms, the concrete flooring transitioning to carpets.

Zixin was walking throughout the halls, carrying his school supplies, casually high-fiving his friends throughout the hallway.

Meanwhile, Yang was already at his classroom, being a very responsible student, then Zixin walked into the classroom.

Mrs. Smith's classroom had a carpet floor, the flooring that's normally in classrooms. There were a few tan tables, their legs were metal the tables had matching chairs, Yang was sitting alone at one of those tables.

Zixin walked over to Yang's table,

"Hey dude, can I sit here, you, uh, seem cool" Zixin stood in front of the table and asked Yang.

"Yeah, uh sure you can sit wherever..." Yang looked at Zixin and shyly answered.

Zixin sat down next to Yang and arranged his stuff on the table and looked at the teacher for directions on what they are doing.

"Ok class, welcome to last period creative writing, today I want you to write something about you and your life, that way I can get to know you. The assignment is on your iPads" Mrs. Smith directed as everyone opened their iPads and began writing.

Suddenly Yang's phone vibrated in his pocket, so he raised his hand,
"Yes, Yang?" Mrs. Smith questioned
"Mrs, can I go to the restroom please?" Yang said nervously as Mrs. Smith nodded and Yang left the room...