crazylady// 1.0

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪ ◤ TAMIA AR'SHIYA GRANT{TUH-ME-YUH} ◢ ₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
TAMIA AR'SHIYA GRANT
{TUH-ME-YUH}
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"I'm thinking about going back to college. " I looked over at Tony , watching him focus on the road.

"Go back , You know I support anything you do. "

"But I'll have to quit my job and I'll barely see my baby... " I stared off in space , getting sad at the thought.

"I been told you to quit that weak ahh job anyways. I'll take care of you , Don't I always make sure yall straight?"

"Ok but I don't have time to be trying to squabble to find a job if we get into it and you try to cut me off. "

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows , finally looking over at me. "You talking like i'm some lame ahh nigga, When have I ever not took care of you and my baby? Bad terms or not I wasn't raised like that. "

"..."

"Well I'll think about it .." I grabbed his free hand, caressing it.

He was right, Beef or not me and my baby never wants for nothing. My whole pregnancy I was sitting down. Every meal, Every baby item, Every symptom he was there to care for me.

I miss being pregnant sometimes , I was happy, Glowing , Spoiled, Just living my best life really. After my baby was born it's like I lost my light, my spark or something.

"Here." He parked the car, looking back at Bella who was asleep in her car seat. "Imma get the stroller, You get her. "

I got out the car , Unstrapping her from her seatbelt & placing a kiss on her lips

I got out the car , Unstrapping her from her seatbelt & placing a kiss on her lips. After he got the stroller I handed her to him, Letting him buckle her back up and start walking with her.

"I made a song for you. " He looked at me with his low eyes , stopping to adjust his pants.

"Oh really, what's it called? Love of my life? "