Back To School Bash

Taya P.O.V.

I was chilling in my bed when my gurl Mara called me.

*Phone Convo*

Me: Hello

Mara: You going to that back to school bash??

Me: Hell No!! And you know this mann.

Mara: *ctfu* Why yo ass tryna sound like Smokey off Friday tf.

Me: lolzzzz no I aint but where its gone be at??

Mara: Ole' boy from uptown house.

Me: Hell nah. Im most def not bout to get in that gang bang shit. And you already know that Mara.

Mara: If you come you wont have to buy me a birthday present for 2 years. I promise.

Me: Ight but school start tomorrow so im not tryna be out all night. You know I gotta be a Grade A chick.

Mara: lol be at yo house in 10

Me: Ight

*Hangs up*

I went to my closet and picked out some army joggers with a black crop top. I had put on my black 1's and my gold neckalace that said DOPE. Just when Mara texted me and told me that she was out side. I said. "Ight, Jay 'll open the door for you." I could tell she was smiling and then she said "Bet."

I hopped in the shower and did my hygiene. When I got out I dried off put on my rare gold lotion, an got dressed. When I got done getting dressed I decided to put my hair in a neat bun...with a army type bandana, some lip gloss, and my belly ring that had a mini gun with diamonds on it.

When I walked down stairs......Mara and Jay was on top of e/o passionately kissing. The thing is Jay got a gf and his gf is like my sister.

That's when things was bout to get HEAVY!! "Hell naw....ik yall aint." I said looking at both of them. I knew Mara was known for breaking up relationships but she ain't gone do it in my house. They just was stuck there I mean they was literally just staring at me like I had something on my face. "What's wrong I got shit on my face??" I said asking sarcastically. Yea ik they've always had a thing for e/o but Jay could at least break up with his gf. DAMN!! Why?? Did I have to be part of this shit??

They both got up. After they straightened they selves up they looked nice. Mara had on a cheetah print body dress that stopped just above her knees. With some red heels that had the same print in the inside.

Jay had on some army joggers, a black short sleeve shirt that had DOPE on it in white letters, his black 1's, a gold Rolex, with a camouflage snapback.

My brother 17, he got dreads, he light skin, he a thug/dealer he claim a hood from uptown, and he down for whatever, but when it comes to me he don't play. Very overprotective, but I still love him or whatever.

I started walking out the door with them right on my heels, but soon as I reached the door I turned around and asked Jay. "Where's mom??" "She went out with that nigga Melvin." I rolled my eyes in disgust. "Ughh I hate my fucking life!!" I absolutely do not like that nigga something about him....just ain't right-- I swear. I locked up the house, went to Mara car and drove off.

*10 minutes later*

"Let's go bittccchhh" I a aid to my bestfriend...I love that girl.

But why do she act so different when it comes towards Jay?? I mean.....if Jay gives me a hug or the way he always watch out for me she hold a grudge or act jealous, and when my daddy died my brother was there for me and my mom but sometimes my mom wasn't there for herself so my brother was the only one there, he let me cry into his shirt all the time he put me to sleep sometimes. That's why we so close I love my brother to the death of me.

When we walked in the party bitches was mugging and niggas was tryna holla but Hell no. I'm coo on them, Rns. Ion fuck with niggas and plus I'm still a virgin, and ain't no nigga that I ont love taking that from me.

Jay and Mara disappeared some where, so I just walked around looking for drinks.....I finally found them....I had walked passed that section like 5 times. I got me a Jamaica-me-happy and a green buzz ball.

All of a sudden some dude walked up to me and just sat there staring at me. I start moving in my bar stool uncomfortably. The dude was very big bout 6'4 he was buff and kinda cute but most def not my type. *clears my throat* "Is there anything I could help you with??" "Yo ass" rolls my eyes. "I'm sorry did I not hear you right??" Taps his foot impatiently. "I said you could help me with yo ass." I start looking for Jay then I had to use the restroom. "Can you excuse me?" I asked politely with a slight hint of annoyance. "Not until you answer my question?" I turns my head. "First of all who tf is you to be coming up over here thinking you my daddy? Step tf back and calm tf down!!" I yelled causing way more attention than the first time. I could tell the dude was embarrassed. He whispered. "Ima fuck you up when I catch you slipping." "Whatever." I said Rolling my eyes and walking to the rest room. I spotted a very cute boy if I'm not mistaken his street name was smoke and he was 17 and one of the biggest drug lords yet. He was watching me but.....I kept it pushing ion fuck witchu thugs.

I reached the rest room and walked to a stall when all of a sudden my hair was being yanked back, after I strained my neck tryna find out who it was..........and it was that nigga from earlier.......I head butted him and kneed him. Which I would later regret cuz as soon as I tried to run out the door he came back at me with more momentum then I thought that big ass nigga could get. When he reached me he slapped me and I punched him in his face and scratched him. I jumped on him and bit him he swung around and through me into the wall. I started screaming for help, but nobody came I tried to fight back but he beat me. I was so weak he ripped off my shirt and went to my pants I put a lil fight up but it didn't work I continued screaming he pulled down my joggers. And started unbuckling his belt I sat there screaming and crying I thought nobody heard me...... or so I thought.........

Smoke P.O.V.

I saw lil shawty teeing on ole' boy Paco. That nigga lucky Jay crazy ass left with shawty who suck some mean dick.....what's her name.........Mara. Yea she bad but she a THOT. I'm really feeling her bestfriend she a baddie and she seem wifey material. But when Taya got done teeing on that nigga Paco she rolled her eyes and went to the rest room. I was just watching her when she spotted me, rolled her eyes and kept on walkimg. I couldn't believe her!! Bout a minute later Paco walked in and after a while all you heard was screaming so I was making my way up in there...when that bitch Maya walked up to me abd try to seduce me. So I had no choice but to push that bitch, and grabbed my gun and ran to the restroom.

Jay P.O.V.

"I better check on Tay." I said to Mara while getting my phone out. "Nuh-uh. This your time." She said as she unbuttoned my pants, and did what she do best.

Taya P.O.V.

I seen Smoke bust in the room and the last thing I heard was the sound of gunshots.

Pop Pop Pop Pop. *

And I just knew sumin went down.