Ŵhåt Ŵêñt Dõŵñ

Smoke P.O.V.

Pop Pop Pop .

I shot Paco once in the head and twice in the back. When I looked at Taya she was staring wide eyed at Paco dead body. All I could do was shrug cuz he got what he deserve. But.......she looked terrified and when I went to go pick her up she tensed up and scooted away from me.
I went up to grab her and she gave in I couldnt believe she had to see me do that. Thats the only part I regreted was seeing Taya hurt. I called my boys to come handle the mess.

Taya P.O.V

      I didnt know what to do because I was in such shock. There was absolutely no way I would be able to repay Smoke. I waned to thank him but at the time I couldnt. This was very shocking, I was the cause of someone's death. I know I probably wouldve ended up dead if it wasnt for Smoke coming in here kiling him , but gosh this is just beyond crazy. Smoke came up to grab me but I shyed away from him . He took a couple steps closer and picked me up, I instantly broke down. I was hurt. Wosh.....there goes parties. Smoke embraced me even more than he aleady was if that was even possible. He made a phone call and next thing I know I was dozing off.
    When I awoke from my sleep there was a pair of strong muscular arms wrapped around me. I looked up and seen Smoke. Then the events that occured last night came rushing back and I jumped. Smoke woke and grabbed me by my waist while jumping up out the bed , causing me to fall back into Smoke. I looked down and seen that I ony had on some red booty pajama shorts , and a white tank top. I also seen those same arms snaked around my lower stomach area. I looked up and seen Smoke. Like actually seen him since everything's been a rush. He was very handsome he had hazel eyes but I couldve sworn they were green lastnight. He flashed me a smile and I seen he had dimples. He was caramel. Very nice looking, I then smiled back also showing my dimples. I wasnt what yu call dark but I wasnt what you call light either. I was then getting wet. Smoke was holding me closer to him and I was starting to feel his erection. I got even wetter and closed my eyes slightly, and bit my lip. I cleared my throat and Smoke loosened his arms and I pushed myself from the wall.
     I was a lil thick and had medium size chest. But compared to my other relatives I was the skinniest of them all. I had a very petite body shape and my booty was, eh, I guess medium. But it was shaped perfectly. I had a little stretch marks on my butt, but oh well. I then turned around and caught Smoke looking at my butt. I asked him "So how did these clothes end up on me." Smoke then replied "I had my sister change you into some of her night clothes." I thought about how considerate he was. And I asked him where my phone was he said on my side nightstand.  I icked it up and seen that my mom was wondering where I was. I got and paced the floor and Smoke said why are you acting so stressed ma. I told him and he said well thats no problem. He went and got me something from his drawer. He then took me home and my mom said I had a hell of a lot explaining to do .