Girl?!(PT 2)

oliver nodded everyone was thinking this has got to be some type of joke. Once they talked and got it out of the way of what happened everyone just sat there in silence till regie spoke up "your pretty,," regie hugged him and oliver blushed as everyone agreed with regie "yeh " Darren said " ok that's to far cuh" Reggie kissed olivers forehead "this mine right here (everyone knew about the relationship ,) gela said " Olivia I wanna do you're make up lets go " everyone was kinda shocked even oliver himself "olivia?!" Everyone said in shock "that's what were calling her. After a while gela was almost finished with Oliver's make up " almost donee,oki and done." She smiled. Oliver looked at himself  " wow I look completely different " gela nodded " you look prettyyyy lets go. Lets show everyone " gela practically dragged Olivia down the stairs " me and Olivia are going out for only girls " gela announced and when the boys seen oliver their jaws dropped " omg" seb said and everyone else was speechless.

 Lets show everyone " gela practically dragged Olivia down the stairs " me and Olivia are going out for only girls " gela announced and when the boys seen oliver their jaws dropped " omg" seb said and everyone else was speechless

(Oliver kinda looked like this )

Time skip 

Olivia and gela busted the door open laughing and regie and seb were sitting on the couch quickly seb took gela to go and sleep "naur I wanna stay with Olivia " seb threw gela over his shoulder " its time to sleep now" then they went upstairs . then it was just regie and olivia alone regie stood up and walked over to olivia "you haven't talked to me all day sweetie" regie said pulling olivia close "I'm sorry " regie smirked "you will be " he grabbed oliver kissing him deeply and oliver kissed back "regie can we go upstairs" regie grabbed olivia up and threw her over his shoulder smacking her ass. When regie got upstairs he threw Olivia down  on the bed "strip" regie said sternly and Olivia quickly took everything off " damn your beautiful  , I mean I'm gay and all but fuck your an exception " regie climed over Olivia and kissed down her chest " wait I don't know how to do this " Olivia spoke up "I never had sex with a girl or as a girl or anythin-" regie shushed " shh I got this just lay there and be pretty " oliver nodded as regie got kept teasing Olivia he kept getting wetter and wetter which he didn't even knew was but he liked it . regie pried Olivia's legs open and he stared into Olivia's eyes as he licked Olivias very wet pussy Olivia whimpered "mhh~" she never felt something so good but that's when regie licked her clit making her whine. Regie sat up and played with olivias clit watching her face turn in pleasure he then insert to fingers "damn your tight" regie said moving his fingers in Olivia then he started thrusting his fingers in a certain motion making Olivia go crazy "ahh regie f-fuck~" olivia started to feel tingly regie knew by the way Olivias face and breathes were that he was close so regie quickly pulled his fingers out and played with Olivia foot rubbing it back and forth at a quick pace Olivia screamed as he squirted all over the bed. SHe was gasping hard and regie was smirking ."no wonder girls like sex so much" then regie ans Olivia cleaned the mess up and went to sleep. 

Yes oliver woke up the next morning as a boy again and no one knew why oliver turned to a girl but they soon decided to leave it in the past.

YESS IK ITS SHORT BUT IM.TIRED AND I HAVE SCHOOL SORRY IF THERE TYPOS.LOVE YALL