𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 - 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓 ⋆

"शाम को मिलूँ जो मैं तुझे
तो बुरा सुबह ना जाने क्यूँ कुछ मान जाती है ये...
हर लम्हा, हर घड़ी, हर पहर
ही तेरी यादों से तड़पा के मुझको जलाती है ये..."

~पी लू <3

________

Do vote and comment<3

🎀

[𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆🐇]

-A A D Y A 'S P O V-

"Then take me for a coffee..." Abir suggested. His tone was casual, but there was an edge to his eyes that made me hesitate. I glanced at my watch-it was almost 4 PM.

Naksh would be on his way to pick me up for our library study session. I couldn't say no to Abir, but I didn't want to disappoint Naksh either.

"You can get me a coffee, right?" Abir asked again, raising an eyebrow, his gaze challenging.

"Um, actually-" I began, but Naksh's voice interrupted me.

"Hey, Aadya!" he called, walking towards us with a cheerful smile. He stopped short when he saw Abir.

"Hi, bro! I didn't know you were joining us," Naksh said, standing beside me, his tone light but with a hint of surprise.

"I didn't know you were coming either," Abir replied, glancing at me. There was a brief, tense silence as he waited for my response.

"I was about to tell you, Abir," I said, trying to keep my voice steady. "I can't get coffee now. Naksh and I have plans to go to the library."

Abir's expression shifted, a mix of disappointment and understanding. "Alright, then. I'll be heading out," he said, turning towards his bike. But he stopped when I called his name.

"Abir, wait," I said, taking a step towards him.

"Yeah?" Abir turned back, raising an eyebrow.

"If you have time, why don't you join us? I'll repay you by buying you that coffee," I suggested.He nodded and agreed, and we all headed to the library together.