I have got my eyes on you -oneshot

"Jungkook, slow down; you'll fall on your face if you trip," a boy shouted at the most famous student of the university, known for his beauty and overall elite personality, who was running to his class.

"I will not fall, Jini hyung," the beauty shouted back at his friend.

As if the heavens listened to Jin, the beauty tripped. He closed his eyes and waited for the impact, but he didn't fall. In fact, a strong body held him in his arms.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes to meet the eyes behind the square spectacles. Those sharp eyes instantly looked elsewhere, and the nerd took his hands away from the beauty's body in a jiffy. For Jungkook, his soul left his body, looking at the most handsome human he had ever seen in his life. No model, actor, or singer could stand beside this handsome male. The eyes behind the spectacles panicked when Jungkook didn't let go of him and even held him  by placing his arms around the waist of the nerd tightly.

Jungkook had no intentions of looking away or keeping his hands to himself, I mean he could but why would he want to ?, setting the nerd's heart on fire. His hands and legs started to shiver; he couldn't dare to look at the beauty.

Jungkook was drooling with an open mouth.

"Jungkokkkkkkkkkk," Jin instantly came and detached the younger from the nerd forcefully as Jungkook whined loudly. The nerd gulped hard and placed his spectacles in the right place, a habit he has.

"I am extremely sorry, very sorry," Jin bowed a few times and held the neck of the younger, bowing him forcefully in front of the nerd.

The nerd bowed in response and almost ran away.

"Jungkook, what happened???" Jin shook the younger , who was looking at the way the handsome nerd went , bringing him back to this world.

"Jini hyung, why did you detach me from him?" Jungkook whined with a pout, throwing his legs.

"Jungkook, are you crazy? You gave him a panic attack, and why did you throw yourself on him? Bro, are you fine? Do you have a high fever? Have you gone crazy? You had no intentions of leaving the poor guy," Jin rolled his eyes.

"What's his name????, which year ???? Who is he???" Jungkook asked, looking at the way the nerd went.

"Don't be ridiculous , Kookie ,  He has been studying with us since the first year , He is your classmate, for God's sake," Jin said in bewilderment.

"WHATTTTT, my sweet pea was always with me, and I didn't know it.??," Jungkook pouted.

"Are you serious about him , Kookie ?" Jin asked with seriousness.

"Have never been this serious," Jungkook smiled at Jin, a wide bunny-toothed smile.

"Well, what's the name of my sweet pea ????" Jungkook asked.

"Kim Taehyung, final year student along with us, nerd of the class, no one actually pays attention to him, neither does he like attention on him," Jin gave the details.

Jungkook just nodded.

Jungkook entered the classroom for surgery class; he scanned the room to see his handsome  sweet pea at the end of the class, looking outside the window sitting alone.

Jungkook's heartbeat raced; he bit his lips in nervousness and slowly made his way towards the nerd. The whole class looked at the beauty going towards the nerd. Jungkook sat next to the him.

Taehyung, who was looking outside, suddenly felt the hall go silent. He looked around, and all of the students were looking at him. He didn't like attention ever on him; he frowned and then looked beside him. The most beautiful baby was sitting beside him, jungkook bought his chair close to taheyung 's ,not leaving the air to pass. Taehyung's eyes widened along with the whole class; why not? The beauty never sat with anyone since day one of the university.