A great solution

Nobody. No one had shown up. They had opened more than two hours ago and there wasn't a soul there.

He Xiaohui, Fang Duobing's mother, had recently paid for a spa that was once renowned for its miraculous springs.

She believed that by renovated it he would return it to its former glory bringing great profits but not a single person showed up at the inauguration.

Fang Duobing sighed, his cheek resting on the palm of his hand. He was sitting in the lobby waiting for customers who clearly would never come.

His mother had asked him to help her welcome the guests but at this rate he would die of boredom. His mother always made bad investments.

"Your mother must have been disappointed," a voice called from the entrance.

He looked up at it and as soon as he saw who it belonged to he jumped up.

"Li Lianhua! What are you doing here?"

"Master He had invited us to the inauguration but we were late," explained Li Lianhua, reaching the boy followed as always by Di Feisheng.

Those two had a strange relationship, something Fang Duobing couldn’t figure out. They were always next to each other and I often exchanged long looks and half smiles.

He shook his head, freeing himself from that thought, now the priority was the spa.

"The opening was two hours ago," Fang Duobing scolded him.

"There doesn’t seem to be much lost," Di Feisheng grinned, looking around.

"You!" Fang Duobing exclaimed outraged, trying to kick him.

"Ayo, leave him be" Li Lianhua said, grabbing the boy by the arm and blocking his attempt to hit the former Jinyuan alliance leader.

"It would be better to find a way to help your mother, Xiaobao" 

"It’s a kind thought Li gongzi" thanked him Master He entering the lobby.

Li Lianhua made a slight bow in greeting.

"We can discuss this over a cup of tea," Tian Ji Hall’s master continued, urging a waitress to bring the trays.

While passing the cups to the various guests, the young maid, intimidated by the presence of Di Feisheng, accidentally poured the hot drink on his clothes.

"I’m s-sorry!" He stuttered in panic.

"It’s nothing serious," the doctor comforted her with one of his gentle smiles.

The girl made a quick bow and then ran away.

"You scare everyone," Fang Duobing muttered as he followed the waitress with his eyes.

Di Feisheng did not answer and simply took off the top layer of clothes that had become wet.

Fang Duobing at that sight wided his eyes. The great leader of the Jinyuan alliance stood almost shirtless in the atrium of a spa at the sight of all.

And what a sight. Broad shoulders and abs sculpted.

"Xiaobao, close your mouth or you’ll get bugs in it," Li Lianhua laughed.

Fang Duobing turned to him sulking. The doctor did not seem to be surprised by the sight of Di Feisheng’s body, as if he was used to seeing it that way.

That those two were having an affair?! This explained Li Lianhua’s nocturnal visits to Di Feisheng’s room when they stayed at an inn or disappeared for several hours and then returned as if nothing had happened.

Fang Duobing stared at the doctor in astonishment with an exaggerated expression of betrayal on his face.

"I just had an idea," exclaimed his mother.

He turned and noticed that she was grinning as she looked towards the door.

He followed her gaze and saw several girls who had stopped in front of the spa and who giggled among them eyeing Di Feisheng in all its beauty.

"I need to borrow A-Fei," smiled Master He.

Fang Duobing snapped at her perplexed.

"A-Fei?" Since when did she call him that?

"If my son calls him A-Fei, I don’t see why I can’t do it!" 

Master He approached Di Feisheng with a big smile and then wrapped her hands around his bicep.

"I feel this will be a great idea"

------

And so it was that shortly after the new spa was flooded with customers.

"I can’t believe it," Fang Duobing said in disbelief as he watched people go in and out.

His mother’s plan was to put Di Feisheng at the entrance and show off his chest, thus attracting women and girls, thus creating an interest in the spa by bringing other customers.

And so it had been. Di Feisheng was leaning against the counter with his arms folded with a bored expression on his face, drawing everyone’s attention.

"But how did he convince A-Fei?"

"I convinced him," Li Lianhua explained as he positioned himself next to him.

Fang Duobing turned to him curious.

"How?"

"A favor in exchange for a secret"

Fang Duobing raised a confused eyebrow.

"I thought you were done keeping secrets."

"Let’s say it’s not really a secret"

Fang Duobing was about to push the issue when his mother called him across the hall.

"Fang Xiaobao, I have another idea, take off your clothes!"

Li Lianhua next to him burst out laughing.

"Mother!" the boy exclaimed, turning red on his face.

"Oh come on, put all your hard work into martial arts in to use!"

"MOTHER"

N.A

Hi! Here i am with a new fic with our favorite trio! This story is part of a collection titled Hot men in hot waters , there are 3 fics in there and i'm currently writing the second named Exotic Treasure (where Li Lianhua gets kidnapped by someone who noticed his beauty during the opening of the spa) then i will write the third titled Under the warm Moonlight (the first meeting of Di Feisheng and Li Xiangyi when they were 15).

I hope you like it! Love you all <3