1 - The prank call

Isabelle's pov:

"Call him call him call him" they started yelling. But their voices were so unclear as if they were miles away from me. Ignoring them, I tried getting up and fell back to my sit.

" I am so drunkkkkkkkkk" I said giggling and my roommates were just laughing as they weren't in there right minds either.

You are maybe wondering how we got into this situation, so here's a brief description.it was a saturday night. Neither me nor my roommates had any plans. so we decided to have a roommates -party. Me and my three friends. Lisa, Daisy and Sarah.

We got very drunk and were now playing truth and dare. And its my turn. And they want me to call the most arrogant bastard of our whole campuss. The famous senior. The   jerk of all. The arrogant bastard. But I would rather die than call him.

"I would rather drink poision for a dare than call him you know." I said to them.

" It will be fun. I am telling you, just call the guy and say whatever you want. Don't wait for him to reply. And hang up the call." - said lisa.
And you know what it's a dare so you have to complete it anyway. So just call already.

I took a glass of shots and gulped it in one go. I needed it to have the patience to call the bastard anyway.

And all I know is I feel so confident right now I just should do it . So I dialed his number. And it started ringing. He picked up. Shit.
All of the confidence is gone.

"hello" came from the other line.

"Um._he-hey!" I replied hasitately as I had no idea what to say next.

"Who the fuck is this ?" He replied sounding bored. Just what I expected. Not even a single proper line and he started cursing. What an arrogant bastard. I thought to myself.

But suddenly he replied "excuse me?".

Wait. how can he hear my thoughts? I whispered  to my friends "did he just read my mind?" And they all had neutral expressions like I messed up somehow. But I clearly didn't.

"Well, if you wanted to chitchat with your friends, then why did you call me? Miss wrong number." He said with his British accent.

"Oohh. That British accent is really sexy." I  Said on an attempt to flirt. "I would be flattered you know  if only you were not so arrogant of a senior."

"Ooh so you are a junior huh? Calling from the girls hostel I assume?"

Shit why did I call him a senior, I am so fucking dumb.

"Yes you are ofcourse" 

Again he read my minddddd.

"Anyway how the fuck did you get my number? And why are you drunk calling me ?"

"Who told you I am drunk?"

"Ooh honey, any person on their right state of mind would know that you are so fucking drunk."

" And good for you I'm drunk as well that's why I am even talking to you."

'What a bitch"- I said under my breath. And hoped that he heared it.

"Listen, I have no interest to talk to you either your voice  is irritating me actually,"

" Did I ask you to call me and listen to my irritating voice ?"

"No you didn't,but my friends did. So here I am talking to the devil."
He chuckled at my last words..
" Woah, i didn't know devil's can laugh."
Well a charming and handsome one like me can," -he said.

"Now do you want to tell me who are you? Or  I should do my research?"

I took a glass of shots and chugged it in one go again finally  as I couldn't find any words.

Okay let's just finish it.

"Listen, here's the deal, I would tell you who I am and everything, but you are such a jerk and an arrogant bastard. And if you are a pro hacker or something,good luck on your research because I ain't telling you nothing.

And I hung up. Wow. I feel so good.

I looked over from  my phone finally to see my friends laughing like something funny happened.
I asked "what? Why are you all staring at me like that? You are scaring me guys."

"nothing just the fact that we love it when you are in your total bitchy form, and it doesn't come out often you know, only when you are that drunk." Said lisa. she's one of my best friends.

Well you wanna stare at me for the rest of the night or eat something As well?? Just pass me the chips and spin the bottle. But before I could take the chips bag from daizy my phone rang with a notification from an unknown number.

Saying " hey Isabelle, arrogant bastard this side. And just so you know ( I am a pretty good hacker) see you tomorrow on the campuss miss " wrong number".

Shit.