Runt

DANIEL'S POV

We ran to the other wolves territory as fast as we could which meant me at the back because I was the slowest, smallest, the runt of the pack.

My pack wasn't very free, yeah I guess that's how you'd say it. I was punished often when I said no to raiding other packs. I was whipped 20 times today because I wouldn't raid this pack.

I don't think they'd care if I died except my older brother who loved me very much. Yeah other than that I'm hated by haters.

We charged into the territory attacking the other wolves. I ran to a female and a child and they screamed in horror. Well who wouldn't I was in wolf form.

I changed to my human form and whispered.

"Pretend you dead." I said to the lady. "Go on!"

She and her daughter laid on the ground and stayed still. I changed into my wolf form and before I could take a step I felt a searing pain in my side.

I yelp and tried to fight off the attacker.

CAMS POV

I watched as a small black wolf yelp in pain as Thomas bite his side. The wolf tried to fight Thomas but Thomas was strong and the beta of the pack.

I trotted quickly to Thomas and pulled him off of the small wolf.

"Enough." I say in our wolf language.

"Enough?! Enough!"he shouts.

"Yes, enough."

I look down to the wolf only to see that he is gone. I look up and see that he was running away only to be faced with Andrew, Thomas's dad who was now towering over the black wolf

The small wolf bowed his head, whimpering, as he backed away. He looked around and realized that all the wolves from his pack had left.

He changed to human form and only had boxers on like us after we changed back. He sat on his knees and the rest of us put on some clothes and Thomas went to grab mine.

Two guards grabbed his arms and dragged him over to me. The boy not older than 17 thrashed and screamed and only then did I notice the angry scars that covered his back and a few fresh ones.

I looked at the boy. He was handsome. His black hair falling in ringlets everywhere. His eyes that were black when he was wolf now a beautiful shade of royal blue his tan muscular body was lovely but cut and bruised.

His hair covered his eyes but when he moved I saw a jagged scar on the right side of his face that went a inch or so over his eyebrow, went over his eyelid and ended at the middle of his cheekbone. His pink full lips were cracked and bloody.

They dropped him in front of me and he bowed his head whimpering.

I grabbed my clothes from Thomas's hand and pulled on some jeans and a black shirt.

"Take him to my house." I told the guards. They grabbed the boy and dragged him to my house.

I followed closely behind ignoring all the stares and entered my house where they tried to calm the boy down.

They all stop moving even the boy when I ask, "What's your name?"

When he stays silent I ask more loudly, "What is your name!?"

He lets out a sob before answering, "D- Daniel." He whispers still looking at the ground as he was held up by the guards.

I motion for the guards to leave and they do dropping Daniel on the ground. I walk over to Daniel grabbing a pair of skinny jeans and a whit t-shirt.

I hand I to him and he stands up pulling them on. He bows his head and whispers, "Thank you."

LUCAS'S POV (Daniels brother)

As we ran away from the pack I notices that Daniel wasn't here. I started to slow down but again speed up when I realized that he might be treated better at another pack. Yes, maybe he would be treated better.

I'll visit him. Don't worry. After all what can someone do without a little bro.

************************************************************************

A/N

Hello! This is my first story. If it SUCKS tell me! I want to know and I will work harder on making it better k.

Tank u very much.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Comment

Vote

Whatever just tell me

Good

Bad

Yes

No

~Alyssa~