Dread

Talulah: So the mission was a failure...

Faust: ...Yes. One of the employees of the clinic spotted us, breaching our stealth mission. I ordered my men to retreat as I do not know what the clinic would do to retaliate.

Talulah: A employee that can see through invisible Arts... Patriot, what do you think?

Standing in a corner, a towering figure that makes Talulah and Faust look small look at her and reply to her.

Patriot: Arts that see through invisibility... Dangerous as infiltration would be meaningless. 

Talulah: And you, Crownslayer?

Also in the corner, a young Lupo woman wearing hood that cover her ears and a sword on her hip. She reply to Talulah's question with no hesitation.

Crownslayer: The clinic is dangerous. A normal clinic should have people like her. People that have Arts like that should be in the military or PMC, but a clinic have her as an employee... That smells fishy.

Skullshatterer: I agree with Crownslayer. There's no way a clinic that can treat Oripathy revert to stage 1 can have dangerous people as their employees. There's something the clinic is hiding.

Mephisto: I think we should just attack the clinic and burn it down. That way we make an example to those who try to fool the Infected.

Faust: But the medicine is credible. There are Infected who have their Oripathy return to stable level. If we destroy the clinic and kill the doctor, then we and the Infected lose the chance to continue living.

Patriot: I agree with Faust statement... It's best to get them to be on our side...

FrostNova: I agree.

W: Well, I don't care. I'm just a mercenary, but if I were me, I would still continue spying on hem for any new information.

Faust: But it will be impossible since they spotted us and know who we are.

W: Maybe you didn't hear of a disguise? If they know who you are, disguise yourself. They know who you are and are expecting you, so trick your enemies by disguising yourself as a civilian to break through their security. But that's my opinion.

Crownslayer: W's statement is valid, but what if they have an auto recognition Arts?

Mephisto: I don't think that exist.

Crownslayer: Well, your Arts is literally a necromancer... So there should probably be-

Talulah: Enough.

Everyone gone silent as Talulah slam her fist on the table.

Talulah: The fear of the unknown is clouding our judgement. A failure in the mission would not deter us from fulfilling Reunion's goal. W, I would use your suggestion to continue spying on the clinic. Since Faust and his squad has been exposed, someone would need to spy on the clinic and their activities...

The commanders look at each other, waiting for one of them to step up and take the mantle.

FrostNova: I will do it.

Patriot: FrostNova...

FrostNova: I am confident that I won't fail. My Yeti Squad and I will make sure that the clinic won't deceive the Infected.

Talulah: And if they don't?

FrostNova: Then I'll try to establish a connection with them. If we get a steady supply of their medicine, then our members won't decline and we can continue bringing more brethren to our cause.

Talulah: Then, FrostNova and Yeti Squad will be put to watch over the clinic. If successful, bring the clinic to our side to give us the medicine needed for our men. I hope that the mission is a success. Don't fail.