꧁⚜ | Getting Rid Of Weeds | ⚜ ꧂

R/g/n - Random Girl's name

One day, Y/n and Scara were walking along the shore of the beach, when a girl named R/g/n approached them. She was Scaramouche's ex. The one he very much hated. "Scara, darling! How good it is to see you again!" She clung onto his arm, snuggling up to him while Y/n stood on the side, uncomfortable.

"Fuck off, R/g/n." Scaramouche rolled his eyes, trying to pull his arm away from the clingy bit- I mean girl.

"Baby, don't talk to your girlfriend that way!" She whined, then turned to Y/n with a frown. "Who's this bitch?"

Hearing her words, even just her speaking in general irked Scara off, but hearing r/g/n call his girlfriend a bitch. He was furious. "She isn't a bitch, she's my girlfriend." He growled, stepping in front of Y/n. "You must be mistaken, honey. I'm your girlfriend." R/g/n never really moved on from him after they broke up, and it wasn't charming to deal with her every other week.

"We broke up, R/g/n. Leave us be." He demanded, on the verge of punching her.

Y/n squeezed Scara's hand, a soft smile on her face. He glanced at her, his gaze softening. "Let's just go. She's just a dumb prick." The h/c-nette whispered, tugging him along for them to walk away together. He followed, turning his head to stick his tongue out at R/g/n with his finger pulling down his eye to mock her. One of the many reasons Scara loved his girl was that she could easily ignore a situation she didn't like, simply walking away filled with confidence.

While he mocked R/g/n, Y/n smacked his head without a word, glaring at him. Silently apologizing, he followed her silently. At least they're done getting rid of weeds.