2.Got Shifted Successfully👍

Author’s pov:

Jungkook threw the things on the floor whichever his hands could grab and groaned gripping his hair with teary eyes.

He grabbed the flower vase and threw it on the floor which got smashed into pieces.

“Darling!My Darling is already Married!!”Jungkook screamed with tears flowing from his eyes.

“HE IS MINE!HE IS MINE!I WANT HIM!!”Jungkook shouted angrily and stomped towards the photo frames which were hanging on the hall.

He threw it on the floor one by one,while his mind flashed the scene again and again,where taehyung took the sindhoor and applied it on his forehead unknowingly showing that he is already married.

“I WANT HIM! I F*CKING WANT HIM!!! MY DARLING I WANT HIM!!!”Jungkook shouted breaking the photo frames.

His eyes next landed on the fish tank,he didn’t think twice before

Pushing down the fish tank on the Floor.

The Glass broke into pieces and the water escaped from the tank.

All the fishes swimming inside the fish tank peacefully now suffering without water.

“I AM SUFFERING LIKE THIS,

I AM F*CKING SUFFERING LIKE THIS!!

I CAN’T FUCKING TOLERATE IT!!

I WANT HIM!I WANT MY DARLING!!”Jungkook shouted with tears flowing from his eyes.

He wiped his tears harshly with his shirt sleeves and walked back and forth.

The flapping sounds of fishes who were suffering for their life were heard in Jungkook’s ears.

He ruffled his hair in frustration and picked the fish one by one and Put it inside a fish bowl.

Jungkook looked at the fishes which are swimming normally.

His eyes focused on a particular fish,which is swimming and circling around the fish bowl and going inbetween fishes Joyfully.

A smirk curled on Jungkook’s lips,
as he watched the fish with his red teary eyes.

He took his phone and dialled a number.

“did you follow him?”
Jungkook asked to one of his men, Who he sent to stalk on taehyung.

“ah yes sir,I followed him and also
gathered Informations about him like you said Sir”

“I Sent the information about them in the text sir”

Jungkook cut the call and checked his Inbox immediately.

Name:Kim Taehyung
Age:23
Qualifications:B.COM
Job:House Wife
Status: Married
Husband’s Name:Park Hyungshik
Birth Place:Delhi
Shifted to Mumbai with his Husband after Marriage.