.Chapter One

Hi there :)

So I just wrote this and my friend told me to publish it, I don't think that I can continue it, so hope you like it guys 🐢

__________

.

Well is the jumping at the river under the fireworks is ridiculous? Hmm I think so.. But it'll be a beautiful ending, just gone like the fireworks beautifully..., it could consider to be insane,jumping off, what was that person thinking about? Is he just insane? Or did we just call him insane because we don't understand why did he do that? Or what did he saw? Maybe we can't just figure what's going on in an insane mind, maybe we're the one who lost,,not him, maybe he saw the true that we were blind to see it, since we're living in a prisons called the society or something..
*she said thinking about something to say*
The day she jumped..I was stunned after hearing her last words" wouldn't it be beautiful to say goodbye under the fireworks"

That was the last words, the only words that was spinning in my head, why did she decided to?, she always was the one who giving me a reason.. But what was her reason?, under her smile, was it just an acting?..The way she said goodbye with a smile made me think that she was welcoming with the idea of her death, was she just an insane like anyone, or did she just know how deep this world could be?... Maybe she decided to see what's after the The bars with which logic used to imprison us.. to protect us from the thing that may be called freedom. No one knows the definition of truth.. Some say it is something you touch, understand, feel... What if freedom is just another term to keep you away..
I wish that I could go back in time, to the good days, were the mama was sing us to sleep but that is out now when I decided to leave the the cage I used to believe it was my freedom