{Age gap}

Warning:smut,short age, dirty talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yn pov

I was on my instragram scroll the feed suddenly i saw a man who is so hot and tall he must be 30 year old so I'm going to check his profile he is good at everything and the main thing is he is single i was shock+happy i said "how can be he still single " so i following him i was thought to texting him but my mom called me " come dowstare honey you have to eat" i sighed and close my laptop.

In morning i wake by alarm " ahh i hate this alarm"then i take the laptop and check my notifications i saw the guy posing new photo on instagram i can barely see his perfect toned abs i feel something wet down my cunt "why he is so hot" then my mom called me "honey you need to go school" " yes mom" im change my cloth and go to school i can't consontrate on my class because the guy is roaming around my mind.

When my classes is over I'm going to home with walking my friend emma suddenly I'm hit by a stone and fall down "ahh 😭 it's paining " emma said"i told you to walk beawarly " emma help me to take me my house but i can't stand " i can't stand emma " but suddenly a man come toward us " may i help you" I'm look at the guy and shocked it was the instagram guy.

Emma said " i think we need she got injured " then the guy come toward me and take me in his arm like bride style " may i know your name?? " the guy was asking me my name but i was not on my sense "she is yn" emma said " yn could you please tell me where is your house" i think i was not on my sense I'm continuesly stare at him " ye..ah " " okay " after sometime later we reach our house "yn I have to leave okay i have class tomorrow bye" before i could say anything further emma left and I'm still on his arm.

"This is your house right" I'm nodded "let's go inside" the guy rings the bell but no one open the door "yn could you please open the door" "okay" I'm open the door with my saparate key then he took me inside and put me in the couch "yn where is fast aid box" "it's on the drawer" jungkook nodded and head toward the drawer and take the box and treat my wound

When his cold hand come contect on my skin my body shiver down after treat my wound he ask for leaving when he said that i felt so bad that he leaving me this early but i had no choice i have to let him go because we don't know each other so i told him to go "okay you can go now" jungkook smile and about to leave but when he saw there no one in this home so he turn toward her and said

"Yn are you live alone or no one live with you" i looked at jungkook and said "no I'm live with my mom but i don't know where is she now" jungkook make a o face and saw there is a paper on the telephone table he pick it and read it was yn's mom letter yn can see jungkook read something "what are you reading sir?"

Jungkook handed her the paper and yn read it and she read her mom letter and sign a little "Again" jungkook see her cute sign and ask "may i know why you say this" yn make a pout and said "my mom go on a trip for 3 days without letting me know" "it's mean you are live alone now" yn make a pout a nodded her head yes jungkook chuckled by her cute behaviour

Jungkook going to say something before yn said "i got injured now how can i walk and also mom is not home" jungkook just listen her attentively and said "yn i hurt you so I'm going to help you" yn was shock the guy she was just meet few times ago he going to care care of her now "no need i can do by myself" jungkook look at my leg and said "but your leg something else"

She can't denied she agree with him at night jungkook make dinner for yn and yn watch him cutely "dinner ready and go freash yourself and eat" yn make pout and said "how?" jungkook scratch his back hair and come close to me and take him to his arm I'm hella shock that he take me again in his arm.....

To be continue.......