Her🍋

(if lemon is in the title, there's smut! If its a lime, then the smut is only implied!)

Sitting here at a bar, hoping someone would come up to me. Im tired of everything and i just want to hook up. Is that too much to ask?!

Maybe I should just get blackout drunk, instead of waiting.
"Another martini, please!"
"Martini coming up"

Just then, I hear someone walk in. I turn around to see a rather intimidating woman. She's tall, beautiful and busty. Id love to fuck her, or maybe have her fuck me.

"Here, your martini."
"Oh, thank you!"
I turn back around and watch her walk in. She so hot, ugh!

We make eye contact as she walks up to the bar.
"A margarita, please" she says to the bartender.
"Mhm, coming up"

I tried not to stare but, oh, is she hot!
"Would you give me the pleasure of knowing your name, Doll?"
I looked up and around to see who she was talking to. Come to find out, its me!

"Oh, H-Hello. My name's Melani. Yours?"
"Im Camilla. Hey, you're a pretty little thing, aren't you?"
"Oh, thank you?"
Then she leaned over and whispered in my ear,
"How would you like it if I fucked you up," which made my whole body shudder.
"Ah~, I'd love that."

(i thought it was obvious by THE BIG SPACE RIGHT HERE but ig not😭they obv aren't in the bar, they went to Camilla's house.)

She pushed me against the wall while she kissed me roughly. Her tongue, fighting with mine. I can already tell this is going to feel amazing!
She pulled away from the kiss and said "Take off your clothes, now," causing me to shudder again.
She pulled me back into the kiss, while taking her clothes off. Oh, My, God!!

We continued kissed while taking our clothes off and walking to the bed. She basically threw me on the bed, ah~ I love her dominance.
"On second thought, i'll go easy on you tonight."
MmMm, Oh I cant wait!

She moved her head down and started licking my clit. She moved her tongue masterfully, tugging and pulling on my clit. "Mm~" I tried to stifle my moaning.
"Ah-ah~ Keep going, faster" I said.
She actually listened! She moved her tongue even faster, tugging even harder
"A-AHHHH, Y-YOUR TONGUE, MmMn, ITS SO ROUGH!"
"I only just started and you're already going wild, i like it.

"AHhH, Ngh~ So good"
I could feel myself getting wet, and I feel an orgasm coming on.
I pushed her face into my clit, as I orgasmed, throwing my head back and groaning loudly.

She took two fingers and slid them into me, pushing  her fingers into me slowly.
"Ah~, MmNm, ah-AHH"
She then alternated between pushing into me slowly and quickly, making me lose my mind. I couldn't think straight and before I realized, I had came, on her fingers!?
"Mm, Mm, Mm, i've made up my mind," She says, licking my cum from her fingers. "You're mine."

The morning after...
(continuing next chapter)
can somebody rate the smut here, because idk how good our wlw smut is!

474 words😔