𝟰-𝗦𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝘁 𝗨.𝗔⌒☆

(𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿)

𝙈𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙠𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣

5:30 am

I shoot up, my alarm: Vacation Bible School by Ayesha Erotica playing.

"Vacation bible school, bible school, Ooh,

Vacation bible school, bible school, Ooh, (In Vacation bible school)"

I turned it off and immediately got to the shower. Turning on Yummy (Also by Ayesha). Taking a shower, the water hitting my skin, as I tried to plan out my day in my head. I got out and dried off, moisturizing and doing skincare before getting in my UA outfit.

My wings fluttering softly. I put on my makeup styled my hair and put on some Prada Paradoxe. Adding my bracelet and watch.

1(Shoes), 2(Hair), 3(Makeup), 4(Nails), 5(Accessories)

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖

I go downstairs and grab my bag and put my shoes on.

My dad was waiting outside with a pink car and keys. I assumed it was mine from the talk before. "Hey," I smile awkwardly. He just walked up and handed the keys. "Don't crash it, be home by 5." He says walking inside. I was dumbfounded but kept my mouth shut. Deciding to go and get some coffee at a local shop.

I got a simple Caramel espresso and just hung out in my car. When I finished my drink it was 7:08. I rushed and drove to the UA parking lot. I rush in just in time.

My miu miu heels clicked against the waxed floor. Looking down to reveal Aizawa, our homeroom teacher in his infamous sleeping bag. Looking up a little to see that brown-haired girl and the green-haired guy. My eyebrows furrowed. "Mr. Aizawa get off the floor please," I ask kindly. I knew Aizawa from my dad's work but he was like an uncle to me and I wanted to be proper in a school environment.

"You don't tell me what to do." He said. I sighed walking over his body and past the two peers to my seat. I felt eyes on me. My hips swinging as I sat in a far seat in the back, next to a white and red-haired kid. I looked over at him, and saw his eyes already on me, giving me a cold glance. Not rude, just cold.

Endeavor's son... hm.

I thought to myself

Aizawa went through the whole ordeal with his regular speech. We would be testing our quirks today. See what we could do.

"Oh, and the person with the worst performance will be expelled." He added.

To be serious it didn't scare me because I knew I wouldn't fail, I'd make sure.

We all changed in the locker room. The UA training uniform was a bit tight but I think that was just a perverted choice, or maybe my boobs grew. I hoped it was the second reason.