chapter one

It was a day like any other. The teacher,Seven months pregnant with her second child. A women both kind and loving with a simple healing quirk. She waved each child in happily. All them were under age 4.

"Morning ogura!" She bowed to the little girl and her mom, smiling and happy.

The little girl dressed in a pretty dress and bows. "Morning sensei!" She bowed back happily.

The teacher calmly walked around in the classroom, watching over the toddlers playing and helping them out. Smiling to the group of 22 kids. They all were dressed in their outfits, not yet in school. Only daycare.

"Asuka! Izumi! It's lunch time!" She called after the two distracted kids gently, guiding them to the table where the others sat already eating and chatting a bit.

Sensei looked a bit worried as creaking was heard, looking out the window, it was a very bright sunny day.

Taking a breath sensei turned to focus on the kids, eyes glazing over a crack starting..then she heard it again.. the creaking.

"Kids!" She felt her heart jump the same time the floor gave out. Watching in horror as the 22 young toddlers, fell with her.

"We are here today in front of a sink hole that had opened up, swollowing a school with over a thousand students in it as well as multiple nearby houses and roads. So far over a hundred have been found with many more still missing." A news reporter calmly reported into the camera, standing in front a very crowded area with police, helicopters and hundreds looking through the wreck of the pile. Searching for anyone alive.

"The sink hole opened three days ago around 1:45 pm. Right when kids were sitting for lunch. Officials say its unlikely any others survived but they'll keep looking." She continued.

"The pro heros, endeavor and all might are looking for any quirk user that can possibly help get things up. We are begging for your help" the news panned over to the group of pro heros and police pulling up beams and rubble. Calling for anyone alive.

At his home toyua was watching the news with his mother and two siblings. His mother pregnant with youngest, looking worried.

"Is daddy going to be ok?" Fuyumi whispered in concern. Natsou curling into his mom more as toyua watched the heros pull up rubble. Calling out an alive teen.

"Yes honey..hell be ok. Hell be home later." Rei tried not to let her voice waver, concerned with her husband possibly getting hurt as she was every time.

"One day..I'll be up there. Right?" Toyua lit up, grinning to his mom. "I'll be the hero to save them!" Rei smiled weakly to her oldest and gave an unsure but supportive nod.

Under the piles and piles of concrete, wood and scrapes sat a small group huddled in a pocket.

The daycare sensei with 13 of her 22 kids. Her round belly ready to burst..