4. Love or attraction? 🤔

It's been two days Tae didn't saw Jk in the castle. He even didn't came to give her a massage. She asked her father to call him but he denied and asked her to appoint another masseur. But Tae was determined to meet him at any cost.

After having dinner; Tae slung her bag on her shoulder and walked towards the exist of the castle but was stopped by her father.

King- Where are you going at this late night Princess?

Tae- Dad I just wanted to take a walk in the jungle.

King- Okay but don't go alone. I will send guards with you.

Tae- Your daughter is not that weak dad. I don't need any guards.

King- Okay; as you wish but be safe.

Tae smiled at him and walked out of the castle. She directly went towards the army headquarters to have a glance of her handsome peasant.

After sometime Tae reached the headquarter and saw all the soldiers were busy practicing sword fight while Jk alone was riding the horse. The trainer was instructing him how to control the horse.

Jk's eyes landed on Tae which caused him to loosen the grip on the reins

Jk's eyes landed on Tae which caused him to loosen the grip on the reins. The horse stopped abruptly causing Jk to loose his balance and fall down the horse.

The trainer helped him to get up and dusted his clothes.

Trainer- Aish; where's your attention? How many times should I explain how to control the horse; huh?

Jk- I am sorry sir.

Tae walked towards their direction. As soon as everyone saw the Princess they bowed to her.

Trainer- Glad to see you here Princess. How many I help you?

Tae- I want this horse and one of your soldier to assist me in the jungle.

Trainer- Sure Princess. Soldier Park will assist you.

Tae- NO. I..I..mean I wanna test this new soldier whether he can ride horse properly or not. (said by pointing at Jk)

The trainer nodded his head and signalled Jk to go with the Princess. Jk sat down with his one knee touching the ground. He pat on his other leg and asked Tae to climb up the horse.

Tae- First you sit.

Jk nodded his head and climbed on the horse. He forwarded his hand for Tae. Tae smiled internally and placed his palm on Jk's.