chapter 1

Way came to drink his sorrows down after he found out he would never be more than a friend to his ten-year crush. Earlier today Babe broke to him the news about his new relationship with someone called Charlie. As babe spoke Way saw how genuine he was, actually that was the first time he had ever seen him so happy and whipped about someone. so way thought it was best to just give up and throw away the hope of ever having a romantic future with him.

So alone at their usual bar, Way was trying to get himself drunk so he could forget about what had just happened even just for a few hours.

"The usual please." he told the bar attender who immediately went to work on his drink. While waiting for his drink he scrolled through his phone's gallery looking at the pictures he took with babe when the were so happy, those were the days he thought that maybe Babe will someday look his way and noticed that what he felt wasn't just friendship. They were so inseparable back then people would even ask if they were dating and babe would immediately decline saying 'this is just my brother.' though he was hurt he would just smile.

His finger hovered over the delete button for a couple of minutes but couldn't bring himself to do it, So turned off his phone and put it away in his pocket.

He drunk the first glass, the second one, third, fourth and even lost count of what he had drunk. "MORE~~" he slurred as he raised his glass.

"Mr Way I think that's enough." the bar attender tried to reason.

"I said more...so give me more or did you not hear." He stood to confront the bar attender but immediately swayed before he could fall, an arm caught him. he turned to look at the person with sluggish eyes.

"Hey, don't you know how to mind your own business? get your hands off." the man immediately let go of him and lift his hands up to show surrender. He turned to face the bar attender to give him another mouthful if he didn't give him what he asked for.

"you know what, if you don't want to give me more I'll get it myself."he started to climb on the counter to get on the other side. when the security wanted to take him in for causing ruckus, the man standing next to him stepped in .

"I apologize for my friends behavior we'll leave right away." he then turned to way and lifted him off the counter.

"hey let...me go..." he tried to pry the man's hands off him but they were just too strong. So the man carried him out of the bar and stood him outside. "Where do you live?" he asked. "Why should I tell you? leave me alone" he then started walking away. But only two steps away he fell.

"Still don't need help?" the man asked. Way did not answer, he tried to lift himself up again. when he felt that he couldn't get back on his feet, he gave up and just lay down. "Hey are you serious right now.?" The man bent down to try and help him up but he kept refusing. "Can't you just get Lost." Way said as he curled like a ball with knees touching his head.

"Okay fine suit yourself." the man said and started walking off, but he hardly walked ten steps away before he turned back . When he came back he found way sniffling. "hey are you crying?" he bent again and turned Way's face to look at it. His eyes were red and they were starting to swell. Pete sighed and pull his sleeves up.

He put his hand to lift Way up but Way still didn't want to. "Leave me alone." he said "sorry I can't do that" the man said and continued to lift him up. when he managed to put him back in his feet, "So can you tell me where you live now so that I can get you home."

"I won't.." way said, tears still rolling down his face.

"then I apologize, I can't leave you here you're coming with me." that being said he put Way on his back which for some reason Way did not resist. he then carried him to his car where he put him on the passengers sit before putting a seatbelt on him.

"How are you even an alpha when you're this delicate." he said before walking to the drivers seat. Way was too busy in his feelings to counterattack.