part : 12

Authors pov
__________________

Ayesha entered the university and began heading towards her classroom; she was already late and had missed her first lesson, which was English. Now it was her second lecture, and she was scared to enter the classroom.

She approached the classroom door and said nervously, "May I come in, Sir?" Everyone looked at her strangely because she was late.

"What time is it, Ayesha? Is this the time to attend university?" her accounting professor asked in a strict tone, making her more nervous. "My sincere apologies, professor Hakim, there was an emergency that's why I came late," she said, lowering her head.
"It's okay, Ayesha. I know you're always on time in class, but don't do this again," he demanded, as she entered and took her seat.

"Okay, students, we've updated the lecture schedule, so starting today, I'll be giving you lectures on marketing, finance, and accounting, while Professor Tarek will be giving you lectures on economics, management, and entrepreneurship. We have previously discussed this, and I hope you will all cooperate with us," professor Hakim stated, and all of the students agreed.

After finishing her lectures, Ayesha was headed towards the university garden area since she was feeling upset and down, and she was getting frustrated because Fahad was the reason she was late to lecture.

"Ayesha," she was sitting on the seat looking down, but the sudden voice made her look at the person who had just called her.

"Noor" she said, surprised to see her dearest friend.
"I am here as well, Ayesha," she said again, her eyes welling up with tears.

"Ammna," she murmured with tears in her eyes. "Are you not going to do a trio group hug?" Noor asked. Ayesha remained on the same position, amazed.

" Umm I believe she is still upset with us and does not want to get along with us. Let's go, Noor," Ammna said in a sad tone, and they both began to leave from there.

"Please don't leave, I need you both. Please, I am sorry, but I do not want to leave you again," Ayesha murmured, causing them to halt and gaze in her direction.

Ayesha' extended her arms for the group hug, and they eagerly approached her and hugged each other tightly after 8 years.
They all said "I miss this" in unison, but afterward laughed at their own lines.

"I'm not upset with you, and in the past it was my fault; I'm sorry as well," Ayesha remarked, still hugging them closely.

"Forget everything let's do a new start" Noor Said "yes she right let's forget everything and start a new Chapter of our friendship without any misunderstandings" Ammna Said and broke the hug but Ayesha again hugged them making them giggled.

" Iam happy today Alhamdulillah I got my friends back and I cleared every misunderstandings between us " Ayesha said while on the streets she was going back to home . She was walking like a little child happy and giggling.

She was walking without realising her surroundings but something make her flinch and she started to scream .

" Ahhhh Ahhhh Mumma Snake," she exclaimed, separating the snake out of her body and hopping up and down in panic. However, when she heard someone laughing, she stopped her actions.

"Hahahaha Ayesha, you are funny; look, the girl who pretends to be a brave lioness is a scaredy cat who is afraid of snakes," Fahad exclaimed, laughing hard because he was the one who threw the toy snake at her, waiting for her to seek some revenge.

Ayesha was completely disappointed in his behaviour; how could a person be this childish and stupid? However, seeing him chuckling, she lost her temper; she grabbed his shirt color,
punching him hard on his belly, causing him to yelp in pain.