Chapter 02

hello all you wonderful people . 

Wassup???? Exams coming up??? that's sad...... mere exams already khatam ho gye hai... hehehhehe.

Koi naa its ok...take a break and read this chapter.

Happy reading.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S POV.

A very stressed Vaibhav entered their shared apartment, panting.

Just to witness, his friend in a very bad state.

"Shrey", Vaibhav whispered

"Shrey, what's wrong?", Vaibhav asked going nearer to Shrey, who was still in the same crouching position infront of the sofa.

"Kya hua shrey?", he asked yet again frowning when he saw tears streaming from his friend's eyes.

(What happened?)

"SHREY", he yelled but sighed hearing no response.

Taking a deep breath, Vaibhav whispered.

"Roohi".

Shrey immediately whipped his head towards the door, in anticipation of finding the person he longed for.

3 minutes passed, Shrey kept staring at the door, unaware his friend was sitting right infront of him and calling him continuously.

And that's when Vaibhav lost his patience, holding Shrey by his collar, he shook him vigorously to get him out of the chain of his thoughts.

By now, Shrey who was crying weeping, burst out in tears with the fact he had someone to cry to.

"Vaibhav.............woh...rooh....meri roohi", Shrey stuttered badly, trying to tell him.

"Take deep breaths, pehele", Vaibhav tried console, which did work this time.

Now, it was just Shrey's deep breath and his sighs that were audible.

"Roohi asked for a breakup", Shrey whispered, and continued.

"She said, she tried to love me but we were just getting distant, she said, she doesn't want to hurt me or herself more", Shrey sniffed.

"What did you say?", Vaibhav questioned.

"I said, 'ok, let's part ways then'", Shrey mumbled looking down.

"But you loved her, didn't you?", Vaibhav asked.

"SHE DIDN'T DAMNIT. SHE NEVER DID IG, she tried, but", Shrey yelled and yet again broke down.

It had been more than an hour, Vaibhav was continuously trying to put the fact, it was not Shrey's mistake, but oh!!!!! Who was he kidding?.

Frustrated, Vaibhav yelled,

"You cannot go into her head, and evoke feelings for you, Shrey, try to understand. And you should be glad that atleast she didn't hold back and was honest".

Shrey weekly nodded.

"What do I do now?", Shrey mumbled.

"Kya karu matlab?, Devadas ban na hai kya?", Vaibhav glared.

And gulped when his glare was mirrored.

"I mean, you cannot just sit and mourn over nothing right?, I know you are sad but we are graduating in a month, which means our exams are starting over morrow, and you being the topper haven't started you nth revision yet", Vaibhav explained.

"Huh?, yeah", Shrey sighed.

"So, make yourself better, a better version and not for anyone but you and who knows there's someone out there waiting for you", Vaibhav said.

Shrey sighed, going into into his room to start studying, the only way he could distract himself now.

.

.

.

.

.

"Shrey Malhotra", the host announced as he went up the stage to receive his certificate, a sign that marks he is a graduate now.

As planned and decided by Vaibhav they had to meet at their fav outlet of Domino's to celebrate and have their most favorite pizzas.

.

.

.

Halfway into savoring the pizzas, Shrey said something that had Vaibhav choking on his pizza slice.

"I am moving to another city, ill do my post graduation over there"

"Shrey yaar, what are you saying", Vaibhav said.

"Not like I am depressed or something, I am just sad, and this place and also our college hold soo many memories. I would want to just......uh yaar tu emotions samajh", Shrey huffed.

(You just understand my emotions)

"You sure?", Vaibhav confirmed.

"Haa re".

.

.

.

.

Just like that it had been a week since Shrey moved and settled into a new city, with his admissions done too.

Roaming around the city, he looked at the couples walking hand in hand, all giggly, and sighed at the memories.

Without any attention, he turned around and bumped into someone, making the smoothie in their hand to spill all around their shirt.

"Dikhta nahi hai", the person yelled.

(Can't you see).

"Oh no no, I'm sorry, I actually zoned out-

Band shrey was interrupted here.

"₹120 ki smoothie thi and ₹800 ki shirt thi yeh", the person whined not caring much about what shrey was saying.

"who turns around suddenly?", the person sulked.

"Huh?", Shrey mumbled.

"Kya ajeeb aadmi ho yaar", The person said and walked away wiping the cream off their shirt".

Shrey just stood their, not able to process what happened in the past 1 minute.

{}

--------------------------------------------------------------

How was it???

Who is this person now?????

I know short chapters hai, but this is a novella guys.

And yes.

Ab acche bacche ki tarah Vote, Comment and Share kardo.